Dennis said it looked like the fire started in the garage where the man was doing work on one of the cars.
Crews saw smoke and flames coming from the front right of the house.
A family is homeless for Christmas after a fire engulfed their home.
The blaze was extinguished by 7:04 a.m., fire officials said.
Old habits die hard for Liverpool as defensive gremlins resurface at Arsenal
That means Alexandre Lacazette leads the line with Jack Wilshere in midfield and Ainsley Maitland-Niles at full back. Despite that setback, Klopp could still call on his "fab four" of Coutinho, Salah, Firmino and Sadio Mane .
Fire ripped through the home of a firefighter from the Pembroke, Kentucky Fire Department. "They were able to obtain water on either side of the block and down the block and we were able to gain a handle on the fire", Walsh said.
He said, "We smelled smoke so we got up and checked the house out". They have opened a shelter at the First Baptist Church on East Main Street in Spartanburg for those residents.
The fire is under investigation. Firefighters say she was hanging from the window and crews used a ladder to bring her down and one firefighter made a heroic grab to get her down.
American Red Cross disaster responders were brought in to assist the family with its immediate needs.
- Eric Garner's eldest daughter is in a coma, her family says
- Wisconsin Badgers named to Canada's Olympic hockey team
- Apple now faces lawsuits for deliberately slowing down older iPhones
- Control of Virginia's State House Could Be Decided by a Coin Toss
- Jobless rates fell in 24 US states, record lows in 5
- Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Romance Sends Her Mother To The Hospital
- 5-Year-Old Calls 911 to Report Grinch Stealing Christmas
- 'I'm nervous': Prince Harry interviews Obama
- Palestinian teen arrested after video showing her slapping Israeli soldier went viral
- Barcelona Set to Lose Griezmann Fight Claim