Roberto Firmino's goal in the 71st minute turned out to be the last of the game in a insane contest, which highlighted both teams defensive frailties.
That means Alexandre Lacazette leads the line with Jack Wilshere in midfield and Ainsley Maitland-Niles at full back.
Klopp saw the Reds dominant for the opening 45 minutes against the Gunners, but only head into the half time break leading 1-0, leaving themselves vulnerable.
Firmino, though, spared his side's blushes with an equaliser.
When these two teams met earlier this season, a much-hyped matchup gave way to Liverpool dominance and the worst Arsenal performance of the season.
'I'm nervous': Prince Harry interviews Obama
The prince and the president have enjoyed a friendship since Obama was in office. Obama also asked if he needed to have a British accent during the interview.
That Klopp's charges presented Arsenal with that possibility was unacceptable.
Salah has delighted the Anfield faithful since joining from Roma during the close season and he reached 20 goals in all competitions by scoring in last weekend's 4-0 thrashing of Bournemouth.
Sanchez had been totally anonymous up to that point, but the Arsenal forward sprang to life to reduce the deficit 60 seconds after they fell two behind.
Joe Gomez switched off at the back post, allowing Alexis Sanchez to head in.
Xhaka let fly from 25 yards, with late movement from the strike beating Mignolet, although the goalkeeper really ought to have done better, and a delightful goal then put Arsenal in front.
The drama wasn't over and Liverpool recovered their composure to equalise in the 71st minute.
- Elderly Couple Arrested With $336K of Pot, Claims it Was Christmas Gifts
- Salvation Army short 20000 toys and $600K
- No white Christmas as rain and storm could hit UK
- Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Romance Sends Her Mother To The Hospital
- Facebook Snooze lands in time to avoid Star Wars spoilers
- Pence Delays Upcoming Trip to Israel, Egypt Until 2018
- U.S. vetoes United Nations resolution rejecting Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Xiaomi India's revenue to top United States dollars 2 bln in 2017
- Real Madrid reach World Club Cup final
- Watch the celebrity-filled first trailer for 'Ocean's 8'