According to a report, the network hopes to revive the beloved mockumentary series for the 2018-19 season, and it would feature a combination of returning cast members from the original series as well as new cast members. Once again, it would take place at Dunder Mifflin's office in Scranton, PA. Steve Carell, the glue that held the show together who starred in seven of the program's nine seasons, will reportedly not be involved in the new instalment. It won't be a remake or a reboot and will instead continue the lives of the hapless workforce at the offices of Dunder Mifflin's branch in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Samsung unveils 'Galaxy A8', 'Galaxy A8+' with Infinity Display
In addition to the dual camera setup, the smartphones have a 16-megapixel camera sensor on the back with an f/1.7 lens. As stated, the devices will be initially sold in the European market, and will later on make it to other markets.
NBC executives are reportedly hard at work looking for his replacement. Carell is the only veteran stated as definitively not appearing, but some of the other big names could be absent too, as the report also says the network is searching for a new Regional Manager. 'I would do it if there was some circumstance where everybody got back together, and could be brought back together in some awesome way, I would say yes. "We often talk about The Office". There is certainly an open invitation, but we don't have anything happening right now. Dwight was the acting manager at the end of the show's run.
The revival is in the planning phases mainly because the return of NBC's Will & Grace proved to be a hit. "If he wants to do it, I would do it", he said.
- Nazareth mayor 'cancels' Christmas in protest of US Jerusalem decision
- Trump Pushes Moore, Celebrates Himself at Florida Rally
- Salvation Army short 20000 toys and $600K
- More winter weather: Winter storm warning, advisory still in effect
- Omarosa Disrupts a White House Tree-Trimming Party in SNL's Cold Open
- Rex Tillerson: US Ready for 'First Meeting Without Precondition' with North Korea
- No Radiohead, Rage? Shame on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Coming to tablets and more Android phones
- White House officials tamp down speculation about firing special counsel Robert Mueller
- Haley: Women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct should be heard