Saturday Night Live's pre-Christmas, post-Roy Moore sent off the would-be Alabama senator and accused mall troll with one of the faux news desk's best lines of the night: Noting that Doug Jones will be the state's first Democratic senator in over 20 years, co-anchor Colin Jones quoted Moore.
Baldwin's Trump thanked everyone who worked for him and all the "haters and losers" who tried to "destroy" him, by putting them on the "loser tree".
In a special Christmas message from the White House, Trump declared the "war on Christmas is over and will soon be replaced with the war on North Korea".
"Merry Christmas", Cecily Strong's Melania Trump began.
Kate McKinnon, as Kellyanne Conway, hangs an ornament with the face of former FBI director James Comey (abruptly fired by Trump in May following an investigation of his campaign team and its ties to Russian Federation during last year's election). "What would you like to have for Christmas?"
Next up is White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Aidy Bryant), who offers not one but two ornaments.
Salvation Army short 20000 toys and $600K
Every year, approximately 25,000 bell ringers, young and old, help The Salvation Army raise money for local community programs. For details, contact Bill Horrell, director of development for The Salvation Army, Quad Cities, at 563-324-4808.
"Ivanka, you made it, but where's Jared?" Scarlett Johansson made a return appearance as Ivanka - minus Jared, who was "packing a go-bag before the Federal Bureau of Investigation arrives".
"He's packing a go bag before the Federal Bureau of Investigation arrives", she says.
And McKinnon's Jeff Sessions is the ultimate Elf on the Shelf with a decoration to top off the tree.
"Whether you're Christian or Jewish, or that's it, we all can agree it's going to be a Merry Christmas", McKinnon's Sessions said, dressed as the popular holiday character.
"For my ornaments, I brought Sean Spicer and Anthony Scaramucci, whose mangled corpses I stepped over to get this job", she says. "Nobody kicks Omarosa out of the White House!"
- Stand With Keaton: Knoxville boy's bullying message goes viral
- Haley: Women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct should be heard
- Conte praises contributions of Hazard, Willian and Pedro
- Facebook Snooze lands in time to avoid Star Wars spoilers
- 49ers pregame: Trent Brown inactive for showdown with Texans' Clowney
- LG V30+ to go on sale on December 18: Price, specifications, features
- White House officials tamp down speculation about firing special counsel Robert Mueller
- Ex-wife of slain National Basketball Association participant Lorenzen Wright is arrested
- Rex Tillerson: US Ready for 'First Meeting Without Precondition' with North Korea
- Xiaomi Mi A1 is Getting New Update, No It's not Oreo!