Like the 2017 model, the Notebook 9 (not to be confused with the Notebook 9 Pro) is wrapped in metal, though this time Samsung used a magnesium-aluminum alloy called Metal12 to keep it light, yet durable, weighing at most 2.84 pounds (1,288 grams). It's a pretty versatile and powerful one, though, with a 360-degree hinge allowing you to rotate the keyboard behind the 13.3-inch "RealViewTouch" display, 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processing muscle, up to 16GB RAM, and a maximum of 512GB storage. On the other hand, the 15 Inch variant offers Thunderbolt 3 option with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics which make it a bit more expensive variant.
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen is basically a 2-in-1 PC armed with the S-Pen stylus. It's an S Pen, so while it's smaller, it doesn't require a battery and it fits inside of a holster in the device.
The Notebook 9 Pen fully supports Windows Hello with a built-in fingerprint scanner, but it also has an infrared camera front-facing camera.
Samsung plans to first release these 2018 models in Korea starting this month, followed by other countries; the USA will get them in the first quarter of next year.
Ukraine arrests anti-corruption activist Saakashvili
Poroshenko in Independence Square, an area in Kiev known as Maidan that was the center of the earlier demonstrations against Mr. He also said the decision of the "oligarchic ruler of Ukraine" to detain Mikheil Saakashvili "was reckless".
As far as specifications are concerned, the Notebook 9 Pen features a 13.3-inch display with Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
The headlining news for TR readers is probably the inclusion of eighth-generation Core i7 processors in all three machines. Connectivity options include a USB Type-C port, one USB 3.0 port, a very handy HDMI port, as well as a fingerprint sensor. Also noteworthy is the display-while featuring a rather standard 1920x1080 resolution, Samsung says the brightness output peaks at 500 nits, which is twice as bright as some competing laptops.
Samsung and LG are both focusing on the battery life this year, just a week after the launch of the first two Windows on ARM devices from HP and Acer that claim to offer up to 20 hours of battery life. This should be expected, as the South Korean tech giant might be preserving the Notebook 9's signature design.
- Arsene Wenger explains Alexis Sanchez's poor display against Southampton
- Rex Tillerson: US Ready for 'First Meeting Without Precondition' with North Korea
- Russian Federation inquiry zeroes in on bank records
- Congressman Comer votes for Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
- Trump Will Undergo Physical Exam After Slurring Through Speech
- Coming to tablets and more Android phones
- Heisman Trophy 2017: Baker Mayfield season highlights
- YouTube Is Working On A Music Subscription Service No One Asked For
- Seasonal flu kills up to 650000 people worldwide every year
- Conte praises contributions of Hazard, Willian and Pedro