Up to an inch of additional snow is possible during the morning rush hour in the northern part of the state, the National Weather Service said in its morning forecast discussion. With light to moderate lake effect snow showers through the morning, some parts of northwest IN could get 2 to 4 inches of snow. "If we get any snow at all tomorrow, it could cause some problems between about 1 and 5 in the afternoon".
The worst of the winter blast should be over, with just another couple inches of snow due before midnight.
That's a lot of "ifs" and pinning down a small batch of snow showers spatially and temporarily is a hard task, Strong said, with the advisory meant to ready drivers for the possibility of slippery conditions. "Despite the light amounts, the timing (and the subfreezing temperatures) suggests that there will be impacts with the morning commute on Thursday".
Facebook Snooze lands in time to avoid Star Wars spoilers
You might not have access to the Snooze function immediately; Facebook is rolling it out this week. Well, the social media giant is offering an easy way to keep them out of sight and out of mind.
Friday: Another 40% chance of snow with highs in the upper 20s. Little or no snow accumulation expected. The low at night will be around 19.
Sunday: A chance of rain and snow showers after 1pm.
Monday: Partly sunny, seasonably chilly.
- Arsene Wenger explains Alexis Sanchez's poor display against Southampton
- Ukraine arrests anti-corruption activist Saakashvili
- Coming to tablets and more Android phones
- Trump Pushes Moore, Celebrates Himself at Florida Rally
- Trump Will Undergo Physical Exam After Slurring Through Speech
- No Radiohead, Rage? Shame on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bandai Namco announces Soulcalibur VI for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Haley: Women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct should be heard
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks Resigns Over Claims He Asked Aides About Surrogacy
- Samsung announced new Windows 10 PCs from its Notebook 9 series