Unfortunately, only tablets which are running Android 6.0 and above will receive Google Assistant. Moreover, users in Italy, Japan, Germany, Brazil and Korea will also be getting the Assistant on their phones. Google's AI assistant on tablets can control smart home devices, access your calendar, set reminders, answer questions, and tell you jokes. Rather, an icon in users' "All Apps" lists will be present that can bring up the AI bot.
Called The Complete Android Oreo with Kotlin Bundle, this training bundle helps you move from desire to achievement in 105 training hours. With the announced expansion, Google Assistant will now be available to almost 80 percent of all Android devices out there, which will likely increase the digital assistant's usage and popularity. The Assistant on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL phones now supports Google Lens as well, which can identify objects, landmarks straight from the camera.
Coming to tablets and more Android phones
The update is starting to reach phones with English language settings in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, India and Singapore.
In layman terms, Android device users can communicate with Google Assistant like a normal one-on-one conversation with another person and can continue the conversation as long as they want. Recently, Google released Android distribution numbers, which shows that there are 26.3% users across the globe using Android Lollipop 5.0 and 5.1 smartphones. While the Assistant was made available for smartphones running Android 6.0 Marshmallow in February this year, it is now hitting those running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Seasonal flu kills up to 650000 people worldwide every year
John Carney was one of hundreds of Delawareans who got their flu shot at DHSS's Drive-Thru Flu Clinic in Dover earlier this fall. At this time a year ago , there were 42 confirmed cases and 15 hospitalizations, health officials said.
- Inside the 30000-Square-Foot Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Shanghai
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks Resigns Over Claims He Asked Aides About Surrogacy
- Bangladesh president leaves for Istanbul to join special OIC summit
- Honor View 10 Unveiled in the UK Ahead of January 8 Launch
- Sunni Waqf Board dismisses Sibal's plea in Ayodhya case
- 49ers pregame: Trent Brown inactive for showdown with Texans' Clowney
- Bandai Namco announces Soulcalibur VI for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Australian approves Same-sex Marriage
- Haley: Women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct should be heard
- Heisman Trophy 2017: Baker Mayfield season highlights