"I have stated both publicly and privately over the last month that unless these allegations were proven to be true I would continue to plan to vote for the Republican nominee, Judge Roy Moore", John Merrill, Alabama secretary of state, said in a text message to The Associated Press.
"I have to say this - did you see what happened today?"
After claiming that Washington elites have been getting rich off the country and wondering aloud if there was a way he could use his power to prevent their investments from increasing in value, Trump - who has had abysmal approval ratings for most of his presidency - went after the Americans opposed to his administration who call themselves "the resistance".
Speaking to a raucous rally crowd in Florida, Mr Trump said the USA military is dealing the Islamic State "one brutal defeat after another".
Commenting on one of his accusers, Beverly Young Nelson, who presented an inscription that she alleges Moore wrote in her years, Moore conceded that "I have written cards, graduation cards".
"I said I did not know any of them women who have charged me with sexual allegation of molestation, and I did not know any of the women", he said.
YouTube Is Working On A Music Subscription Service No One Asked For
Another gripe, the report says, is Google's inability to convert free visitors into paid customers. Record label Warner Music Group has already confirmed its participation, the sources said.
Roy Moore is accused of making sexual advances on teenagers.
The senior US Senator from Alabama said he wrote in another Republican, but refused to disclose the Republican's name. You know the yearbook?
Mr Shah said the president and White House have made clear that the Moore allegations are "troubling and concerning" and "should be taken seriously". We can't afford it, folks. After Trump made it official on Monday (Tuesday NZT) that he supports Moore, the Republican National Committee turned back on the spigot of cash to help Moore win.
The White House said Trump's Pensacola rally was on the books long before Moore's race got complicated.
While Trump did not travel to Alabama to campaign for Moore ahead of Tuesday's election, Pensacola is near the Alabama border and feeds television markets in the state.
- Bandai Namco announces Soulcalibur VI for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks Resigns Over Claims He Asked Aides About Surrogacy
- Why Robert Mueller Threw An Agent Off the Trump-Russia Probe
- Facebook unveils chat app for kids, with parental controls
- Honor View 10 Unveiled in the UK Ahead of January 8 Launch
- Russian Federation inquiry zeroes in on bank records
- Google is blocking YouTube on Amazon's Echo Show and Fire TV
- Congressman Comer votes for Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
- Xiaomi Mi A1 is Getting New Update, No It's not Oreo!
- Brussels Loses Right to Host Euro 2020 Soccer Matches to London