Bandai Namco also released a number of screenshots showcasing Sophitia and Mitsurugi battling it out using their trademark weapons the Omega Sword and Elk Shield for Sophitia and the katana for Mitsurugi.
Last night, we got our first look at SoulCalibur VI gameplay, and we didn't have to wait much longer for more!
Soul Calibur VI is powered by Unreal Engine 4, offering completely new graphics to the game.
Fans of Bandai Namco's weapons-based fighting series were no doubt pleased at the official reveal of SOULCALIBUR VI. It's set to release in 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It eventually made its way to SEGA's Dreamcast console and became one of that platform's most popular games.
Soulcalibur VI will be released sometime in the year of 2018 for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Ireland 'disappointed' by British U-turn on Brexit deal: PM
A meeting on this with all political party leaders is set for lunchtime today. The border issue remained the main sticking point.
It will be the first Soulcalibur game to come out since Soulcalibur V in 2012, though a card-based mobile game Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul did come out in 2014.
The fast and kinetic gameplay of Soul Calibur returns alongside new strategic battle mechanics like, Reversal Edge.
The trailer is quite short, and shows two of the characters, Mitsurugi and Sophitia, fighting.
Other details outlined by Bandai Namco include a new move called Reversal Edge which lets players counter their opponents in a clash-for-clash attack. What would you like to see changed or kept the same?
- Russian Federation inquiry zeroes in on bank records
- Inside the 30000-Square-Foot Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Shanghai
- Chiefs Jets Week 13 score, highlights
- Brussels Loses Right to Host Euro 2020 Soccer Matches to London
- Expect 'Difficult' Argentina In World Cup, Rohr Warns Eagles
- Pittsburgh's Action Weather forecast: Temperatures well above average today
- Google is blocking YouTube on Amazon's Echo Show and Fire TV
- GDP recovers, grows at 6.3% in July-September quarter
- Why Robert Mueller Threw An Agent Off the Trump-Russia Probe
- Honor View 10 Unveiled in the UK Ahead of January 8 Launch