With delays to the construction of a proposed stadium in the Belgian city of Brussels, UEFA has made the decision to move the group-stage matches that were originally set for Belgium to Wembley Stadium, as well as a Round-of-16 matchup.
Rome's Stadio Olimpico will host the opening game of Euro 2020, Wembley will stage three group matches, a round of 16 game plus the semi-finals and final, while the venue pairings have been confirmed, UEFA said.
Both Wales' Principality Stadium and Sweden's Stockholm Friend's Arena had been hoping to replace Brussels, but UEFA opted against the venues for last season's Champions League and Europa League finals.
The tournament is being played in 12 cities across Europe, instead of one or two host nations, as a one-off to celebrate the tournament's 60th anniversary. "Today we don't know if they can build a stadium or not", he told reporters at UEFA headquarters in Nyon.
Google for India: Navigation for two-wheelers, Android Oreo Go among new launches
Devices running the entry-level version of Android Oreo will also come with Google's data-saver features turned on by default. The Android Oreo version also boasts the same security features as all others, with in addition Google Play Protect built-in.
As well as deciding where the first game, on June 12, will be and what to do about Brussels' difficulties, the executive committee also announced the geography of the group stage.
Qualified host nations are guaranteed two games at home.
Glenn, who has previously pledged that the FA will sink millions into upgrading the national stadium before the tournament, paid tribute to Mayor of London Sadiq Khan for his support.
The Football Association of Wales last night declared itself "extremely disappointed" with the decision, declaring Euro 2020 its "one and only chance" of staging a major tournament.
Bilbao and Dublin have been paired together in Group E and Munich and Budapest will host Group F games.
- Congressman Comer votes for Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
- Alabama makes playoff as No. 4 seed, gets rematch with Clemson
- Clearing skies tonight; mostly cloudy skies push by Sunday
- Sauber unveils concept 2018 Alfa Romeo livery
- White House wanted to publicly shame Tillerson, source says
- Inside the 30000-Square-Foot Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Shanghai
- 4.1 magnitude quake strikes DE and parts of Maryland
- Google is blocking YouTube on Amazon's Echo Show and Fire TV
- GDP recovers, grows at 6.3% in July-September quarter
- Crimes Against Foreigners Increased in India in 2016, Shows Govt