Highs won't be quite as warm as today, but you'll still have another shot to put up those lights as highs top out in the upper 40s.
High pressure will take control of our weather this weekend.
A cloudy start today with some rain for much of England and Wales although this will clear southeastwards to sunny spells.
Rain and a few storms will be likely overnight Monday into Tuesday morning. Temperatures will warm to the mid 50s after a chilly start in the 30s Saturday morning. Overnight lows will be mild, with many areas only falling into the upper 40s and low 50s.
Texas DPS Trooper Shot & Killed on Thanksgiving; Suspect at Large
Lindale News and Times stated that Black allegedly crashed into a deputy's auto when he was being chased by Smith County deputies. He then returned to the patrol unit and the suspect fired multiple shots from a rifle at Trooper Allen , who died at the scene.
For Phoenix, look for a high of 79 Sunday with partly cloudy skies, 72 Monday with partly cloudy skies, 70 Tuesday with mostly sunny skies and breezy wins, in the mid-70s for the remainder of the week with generally sunny skies. Lows fall mainly to the low-to-mid 30s. Lows for Monday night will dip back into the mid 50s with partly cloudy skies and calm winds. Winds will be very minimal, providing good conditions to go outside and hang Christmas lights or do yard work.
Tuesday Night.Mostly cloudy. Showers likely. We should remain dry through the day with a partly cloudy sky. Temperatures fight a battle to rise as colder air funnels in behind the front, with readings fairly steady in the 40s to near 50.
SNOW POTENTIAL INDEXA daily assessment of the potential for at least 1 inch of snow in the next week, on a 0-10 scale.
- Indonesia's Mount Agung Erupts For Second Time In A Week Grounding Flights
- Jonny Bairstow: ECB investigating 'headbutt' involving Cameron Bancroft before Ashes
- Why Robert Mueller Threw An Agent Off the Trump-Russia Probe
- Microsoft to Spend Billions Modernizing Redmond Campus
- Alabama makes playoff as No. 4 seed, gets rematch with Clemson
- 4.1 magnitude quake strikes DE and parts of Maryland
- Crimes Against Foreigners Increased in India in 2016, Shows Govt
- GDP recovers, grows at 6.3% in July-September quarter
- Connecticut Grown Christmas Tree Farms Opening This Week Statewide
- Chiefs Jets Week 13 score, highlights