The forthcoming Federation Internationale de Football Association world cup that would take place in Russia next year, has Nigeria, Iceland, Croatia and Argentina in the same group.
The Franco-German spoke at length about his expectations at Russian Federation 2018 after the draw was staged in Moscow today.
In group G Belgium, Panama, Tunisia and England were merged to battle it out also.
The last time Argentina failed to make it past the group stages of the World Cup was in 2002, when they were also grouped with Nigeria.
Nigeria first met Argentina at the FIFA World Cups in US 1994 and (LOST 2-1).
Nigeria's other win over the two-time world champions was also in a friendly - 4-1 in Abuja in June 2011.
They will meet again in Russian Federation next year.
Sauber unveils concept 2018 Alfa Romeo livery
The deal is understood to include an agreement for it to take at least one of Ferrari's young drivers next season. Ferrari reserve Antonio Giovinazzi is the back-up driver.
Iceland coach Heimir Hallgrimsson is excited about a "romantic" World Cup debut against Lionel Messi and Argentina. All fingers will be crossed for that particular encounter knowing full well that the Nigeria national team beat Argentina 3-1 in a historic friendly match.
Champions Germany are in Group F with Mexico, Sweden and South Korea, in what seems to be a tough group.
After Argentina it will play Croatia and Nigeria, two other hard teams. Boasting the continent's best player in Mohammed Salah and with the motivation of a first appearance at the global event in 28 years, they will have much confidence facing the main threat in Group A which will be Luis Suarez and Edison Cavani's Uruguay. They are going to make us fight but it will depend on us.
It's the first game and if we start well we can have a chance to go through. "We can not surprise them like we did the last time, and now they will play with (Lionel) Messi", he added.
Coach Gernot Rohr said what last month's win over Argentina has shown is that anything is possible with his young team.
Before the draw, Coach Gernor Rohr in an interview os Super Sport tactically spilled the fear that he would not mind any country in the group stage but however mentioned that Germany, Spain and England could be a nightmare if the super Eagles are peered in the same group with the top football nation countries.
- 2.7m riders and drivers affected in the UK
- Jonny Bairstow: ECB investigating 'headbutt' involving Cameron Bancroft before Ashes
- HTC U11 All Set To Receive Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Fallen Kingdom' Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Indonesia's Mount Agung Erupts For Second Time In A Week Grounding Flights
- Heat records tumble Tuesday; highs expected to top 90 through Thanksgiving weekend
- Undocumented immigrant acquitted of Kathryn Steinle's murder
- Florida expected to hire Dan Mullen
- U.S. concerned over release of Hafiz Saeed
- Miss Universe PH Rachel Peters fails to make it to final 5