Kim Kardashian - who is expecting a baby girl via surrogate - said "I don't know if I'm thankful for the calm before the storm next year with the new baby". Kris continued to say that having and watching her grandkids is her "most unbelievable journey" and the true meaning of her life.
Recently Kris uploaded a shot of pyjama's for her grandchildren and displayed nine pairs - when she only has six grandchildren. The event, which took place from September 8 to 10, featured her boyfriend and now baby daddy Travis Scott as one of its performers.
The competition got the most real when it came to Kim and Kris' Christmas parties.
"One of my favorite traditions during the holidays is to shop for all the kids for Christmas - and now, it's extra special because I get to shop for all the grandkids", she said. Kardashian avoided spilling her sisters' secrets.
Fans were also convinced that momager extraordinaire Kris Jenner dropped another huge hint, by claiming that she was going to be buying her daughter pink decorations this Christmas.
The insider went on to say that Jenner barely made an appearance at her own baby shower. It never seems to end, which is exciting'.
Country music legend Mel Tillis dies at 85
Mel enjoyed decades of success, having released over 60 albums and dozens of top ten singles over the years. In 2007, Tillis was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry Hall of Fame by his daughter, singer Pam Tillis .
"I'm thankful for my mom, because I don't know what I would do without you", Kylie said.
"It's truly the meaning of life", she added.
First, Selena Gomez debuted a platinum blonde color at the American Music Awards, then a newly pregnant Chrissy Teigen revealed a set of bangs on Instagram, and now Kylie Jenner, the potentially pregnant 20-year-old reality TV star and entrepreneur, showed off a chic new bob on Snapchat.
Rumours of Kylie's pregnancy first emerged in September, and the brunette has since been incredibly tight-lipped about the matter, and has cut down her posts on social media.
That's a pretty random response to give someone who's not pregnant.
- Heat records tumble Tuesday; highs expected to top 90 through Thanksgiving weekend
- Uber hacked, didn't say a word for a year
- Justice Department charges Iranian man for allegedly hacking HBO
- Connecticut Grown Christmas Tree Farms Opening This Week Statewide
- Chrissy Teigen Debuted the Cutest Choppy Bangs After Polling the Internet
- Jonny Bairstow: ECB investigating 'headbutt' involving Cameron Bancroft before Ashes
- New Caledonia quake no threat to NZ
- AC/DC co-founder and guitarist Malcolm Young dies aged 64
- Plea deal reached in Nassar case
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ shown off at CES