Klopp put Salah's struggles at Chelsea down to inexperience, saying he was not surprised the Egypt global failed to force his way into a side full of seasoned players who won the title the season after he was first loaned out.
The Chelsea boss said: "It was a lot of wind and we tried to land the first time but it wasn't possible for this reason".
The Egyptian has made a big splash since returning to the Premier League from Serie A club Roma in the summer, scoring nine goals to lead the scoring charts.
In turn, I expect Chelsea to be patient, as much as they might smell an opportunity to play on Liverpool's vulnerabilities.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is wary of former Blues forward Mohamed Salah as he insisted a heavy travel schedule could be no excuse for a sub-standard performance against Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday. It was hard in these times to come into the team. "Liverpool have great potential as a team".
"It wasn't a good result, we nearly felt like we do after a defeat", the Brazil worldwide told Liverpool's official website.
Dawn Staley, USC decline invitation to White House
The president had a little fun with the athletes as he posed for photos with the champions. So why did she change her tune? "I'm here concentrating on my team and getting better".
"Salah is a good player and is very risky". I think this is not right, I have to be honest.
"He was very young, in a very strong team and he didn't come through".
"We must pay great attention, but not only to Salah - also [Sadio] Mane, [Roberto] Firmino, [Daniel] Sturridge".
Salah joined Chelsea from Swiss side Basel in January 2014 but failed to make an impact, subsequently spending two seasons out on loan in Italy before joining Roma on a permanent deal in 2016.
The Chelsea head coach drew comparisons between himself and Jurgen Klopp's management styles, both can regularly be seen frantically gesturing to their players from the touchline throughout games.
Conte watched on and barked orders as his side rehearsed their lines ahead of the must-win game.
- Arab League affirms solidarity with KSA's security measures
- Uber hacked, didn't say a word for a year
- People have hilarious responses after a painting sold for $450 million
- Fallen Kingdom' Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dies at 85
- The 50% reservation cap can not be breached, says Arun Jaitley
- Everything President Trump has tweeted (and what it was about)
- Wanted: This pickup driver, whose sticker is 'disorderly conduct,' Texas sheriff says
- Lebanon's Hariri lands in Cyprus, meets its president- Hariri Twitter feed
- New Caledonia quake no threat to NZ