Clinton also said in a radio interview with WABC's Rita Cosby that Trump has "disgraced the office", that Sen. Clinton, who has spent the past year assigning blame for her defeat and refusing to acknowledge possible personal shortcomings, pointed to alleged Russian interference and voter suppression as cause for concern.
Pointing to what she called "voter suppression" in Wisconsin, Clinton said, "It seems likely that it cost me the election". Al Franken's (D-Minn.) response to sexual harassment accusations "is the kind of accountability I'm talking about", that the Republican tax reform plan is "bad" and "cruel" policy, and that the Uranium One deal conversation is a "political stunt [created] by the Trump Administration and its allies".
"He didn't tweet about it, he got to work about it and he actually got it done", she said of former President Clinton.
Clinton, who has been promoting her book on the campaign and has been headlining paid live events, said she believes the Russians' "very successful disinformation campaign" contributed to her loss.
Google Pixel 2 users are reporting microphone issue
Pixel 2 users get to sample a whole host of Android features that are unique to Google's second generation flagships. According to a separate post on Reddit, a user reported wear down of the oleophobic coating on his Pixel 2 XL .
The President took to Twitter on Saturday, November 18, 2017 to call the former Democratic candidate for President the "worst and biggest loser of all time", and that has people firing back at the President.
She positions herself as extremely anxious about the integrity of future elections, given what she believes happened to her, but would Clinton be so concerned with voter suppression and "weaponized misinformation" if she had won last November?
Hillary has also urged an independent commission to investigate the results.
I think we all know the answer to that question.
- 16 killed, 7 missing in boat capsize near Vijayawada; govt announces compensation
- Saudis gamble on Hariri resignation to check Iranian grip on Lebanon
- New US standard redefines high blood pressure
- People have hilarious responses after a painting sold for $450 million
- Sessions Throws Cold Water On GOP Fever To Appoint New Special Counsel
- Sierra Nevada's Dream Chaser Space Plane Aces Free-Flight Drop Test
- AC/DC co-founder and guitarist Malcolm Young dies aged 64
- Planet hunters discover Earth-like world that could sustain life
- Best Black Friday TV Deals 2017
- 'The Partridge Family' actor David Cassidy hospitalised