Cassidy's representative Jo-Ann Geffen told TMZ that doctors are rushing to get him a liver transplant.
Susan Dey, Suzanne Crough, Brian Forster, David Cassidy, Danny Bonaduce, Shirley Jones, Dave Madden as "The Partridge Family".
A spokeswoman told the Press Association on Saturday: "He is now conscious and surrounded by family".
Reports indicate Cassidy has been hospitalized for three days and is in critical condition.
Apple AR Headset With Custom OS To Come By 2020
Magic Leap , which has been quietly working on its own augmented reality hardware, is thought to be targeting consumers instead. Apple has been invested in AR for the past couple of years, starting with the formation of a team dedicated to AR projects.
Cassidy is best known for his role as Keith Partridge in the '70s TV series and for his career as a pop singer.
"I was in denial", Cassidy said, "but a part of me always knew this was coming".
'I want to focus on what I am, who I am and how I've been without any distractions. I want to enjoy life'.
He appeared in the "Partridge Family" sitcom from 1970 to 1974 as the oldest son in a musical family headed by a single mother.
- United Nations braces for likely Russian veto of Syria gas attacks probe
- Danica Patrick To Retire After Daytona 500, Indy 500 Next Year
- Apple's Face ID is coming to next-generation iPad
- Wanted: This pickup driver, whose sticker is 'disorderly conduct,' Texas sheriff says
- First official photo of the new 'Doctor Who' Jodie Whittaker
- Planet hunters discover Earth-like world that could sustain life
- New US standard redefines high blood pressure
- Google Files Go Is An AirDrop-like File Transfer App
- Roy Moore nearly certainly isn't going to be a senator
- Indonesia, S. Korea ink deals to boost economic ties