On Monday he took to Twitter and shared a photograph from Tiger Zinda Hai, where he is seen holding a bazooka in his hand.
The movie Race 3 will be stand-alone and would not be considered to start from ending of previous two films, Race and Race 2.
On a related note, Salman will be seen sharing the screen space with Katrina Kaif in Tiger Zinda Hai.
This is for the second time when Salman will share the about his new movie "Race 3" on social media.
First official photo of the new 'Doctor Who' Jodie Whittaker
With so much nods to her previous incarnations, Whittaker's Doctor is certainly one that remembers where she came from. Whittaker's costume is a colorful, unique outfit with suspenders , rolled up pants , boots and a large open coat .
Presenting Salman from Day 1 on Race 3 sets.
Later, in his next tweet, Salman Khan shared his first look from the much-awaited franchise.
Race 3 is a multistarrer that also stars, Bobby Deol, Jacqueline Fernandes, Saqib Salim, Daisy Shah, among others. The third edition of the series will be directed by Remo D'Souza replacing Abbas-Mustan. Salman was seen walking away with Juhi Chawla in Deewana Mastana (1997), while Anil shook a leg with him in the song Jalwa in Wanted (2009).
There are speculations that Salman Khan who is known for his action and drama is especially focusing on the dancing these days, as this is Remo D'Souza's film so there is surely a dance number of the superstar in this film.
- Google Files Go Is An AirDrop-like File Transfer App
- Mueller Intensifying Pressure in Flynn Investigation, Has Enough Evidence to Charge
- Sympathetic Gay Talese Wants to Profile Kevin Spacey
- FSU suspends all fraternities, sororities after student's death
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- Forecast: Chilly Week Ahead With Some Rain
- Google Pixel 2 users are reporting microphone issue
- North Korea Warns 'Spiritually Instable' Trump Against Reckless Remarks
- Rand Paul assaulted in home, spokeswoman says Paul 'is fine'
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials