Rain has moved out and we can expect cloudy skies and then some clearing in the afternoon with highs in the low 50s. Tuesday night the region will become mostly clear to partly cloudy with lows in the mid/ upper 50s. Thursday and Friday will continue the trend of partly cloudy skies throughout the day with highs in the low 50s and nighttime temperatures in the low 30s.
Wednesday night's low will be 37, according to the weather service.
By Friday, we could have our next cold front come through. Where the clouds do break we may see patchy fog set up overnight due to the light rain some areas received. Highs will be in the mid 60s with a slight chance for rain. This will cause us to be partly cloudy with highs staying in the mid-70s and winds will be out of the southwest/ northwest at 5-15 miles per hour.
First official photo of the new 'Doctor Who' Jodie Whittaker
With so much nods to her previous incarnations, Whittaker's Doctor is certainly one that remembers where she came from. Whittaker's costume is a colorful, unique outfit with suspenders , rolled up pants , boots and a large open coat .
Tuesday is looking like a great day with mainly sunny skies and highs near the seasonal mark.
Another front arrives next weekend, it may slow down with storming is developing in the Gulf of Maine.
The sky should be a little bit brighter on Wednesday, with a high temperature well into the 40s. This will make skies partly cloudy with highs in the mid-60s and winds will switch to the north/ northeast at 5-15 miles per hour. Sunday is partly sunny, there could be early lingering showers, and highs are in the upper 40s.
- Apple has fixed that annoying 'i' glitch in iOS 11.1
- Roy Moore nearly certainly isn't going to be a senator
- Google Pixel 2 users are reporting microphone issue
- Google Files Go Is An AirDrop-like File Transfer App
- Apple's Face ID is coming to next-generation iPad
- Trump sarcastically responds to Kim Jong Un insults
- 16 killed, 7 missing in boat capsize near Vijayawada; govt announces compensation
- Twitter 280 Characters, Number Replaced With Circle For Limit
- Koenigsegg sets new record for world's fastest production vehicle
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missle over Riyadh