South Korea's decision to allow US's THAAD missile defense system to be installed within its territory will also improve its bilateral relationships with China attracting Chinese Tourists.
Korean President Moon Jae-in, left, and Chinese President Xi Jinping, right, shake hands before their bilateral summit meeting on Saturday in Danang, Vietnam, on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) leaders' meeting.
The two last met in Berlin in July before the Group of 20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
At the meeting, the two countries agreed to deepen their cooperation on North Korea and to hold a trilateral summit with South Korea at the earliest possible date.
To this end, the two countries agreed to strengthen their strategic dialogue.
Moon wrapped up his three-day trip to Da Nang and arrived in the Philippines for the third leg of his Southeast Asia trip Sunday, to attend Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) regional forums.
HBO star alleges Harvey Weinstein raped her
Robert Boyce said the alleged victim "put forth a credible and detailed narrative". "But we're talking about a 7-year-old case. In a statement his representative said: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein".
By agreeing on Moon's visit to Beijing in December, the first step is now seen as having been achieved.
Meanwhile, North Korea's main state newspaper, Rodon Sinmun, went into attacks mode with a commentary that "Trump has flown to South Korea as he seeks to strengthen military threats against us and has an intention to light the fuse for a nuclear war".
Indonesia and South Korea established diplomatic ties in 1973.
Kim Hyun-chul, a senior economic adviser to Moon, said the mutually beneficial policy will require Seoul to boost its imports from the countries to ensure joint development and co-prosperity.
The report said the Chinese president also remarketed that China-South Korea relations are at a critical point.
- Seething Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller's widening probe, report says
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- #WhatsAppDown: Turmoil hits thousands of users as chat connections fail
- Famous American singer Mariah Carey accused of sexual harassment
- Apple's Face ID is coming to next-generation iPad
- Saudis gamble on Hariri resignation to check Iranian grip on Lebanon
- North Korea Warns 'Spiritually Instable' Trump Against Reckless Remarks
- FSU suspends all fraternities, sororities after student's death
- Google Files Go Is An AirDrop-like File Transfer App
- Twitter 280 Characters, Number Replaced With Circle For Limit