Google thinks since folks are already talking about it, they may as well test the app and provide feedback. For those of you with 128GB phones, this may not be something you care about, but if you have a phone like the Moto X4 pictured above, this is exactly the type of app that could come in handy. As such, Files Go helps users get the most out of their phone's storage.
This is a beta app, and Google notes that there could be some bugs and issues that arise while using the app. "For instance, you can choose to display only files from the camera, those that are screenshots, those from a chat application, and so on".
Files Go in its current state is available for devices running Android 5.0 and above. Even though Google seems to be working on such app doesn't mean that it will be launched at all.
Also related to this tab, you can get notifications for low storage, unused apps, downloaded files and large files.
Famous American singer Mariah Carey accused of sexual harassment
That Mariah Carey is not the head of the most pleasant in the world, with its employees, it does not seem too hard to imagine. The draft complaint also states that he was promised another two year deal which would have earned him $511,000 (£389,000).
To access the Settings menu in Files Go, tap the three-dot button in the upper corner from the Storage or Files tabs and select Settings.
As now this app is now in beta testing. Another additional feature is the ability to transfer files from your phone to a friend's handset in the immediate vicinity. The Files tab, on the other hand, works just as a simple file management app and lists sources such as Downloads, Received files, Images, Videos, and Documents.
According to 9to5Google, the app looks to be part file manager and part file transfer app. Files Go aims to be a one-stop shop for Android users to manage their files on board without using third party apps. What File Manager do you use now on your smartphone? The bad news, is that there is no official release date yet for it to hit Google Play Store. But, if you want, those can be disabled in the Settings menu, which, right now, doesn't have a ton of options that you can play with.
- Best Black Friday TV Deals 2017
- Saudis gamble on Hariri resignation to check Iranian grip on Lebanon
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missle over Riyadh
- Three killed as gunman attacks Walmart store in US
- Koenigsegg sets new record for world's fastest production vehicle
- Twitter 280 Characters, Number Replaced With Circle For Limit
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- Trump Says New York Suspect's Visa Was a 'Chuck Schumer Beauty'
- Apple's Face ID is coming to next-generation iPad
- Sympathetic Gay Talese Wants to Profile Kevin Spacey