Google thinks since folks are already talking about it, they may as well test the app and provide feedback. For those of you with 128GB phones, this may not be something you care about, but if you have a phone like the Moto X4 pictured above, this is exactly the type of app that could come in handy. As such, Files Go helps users get the most out of their phone's storage.
This is a beta app, and Google notes that there could be some bugs and issues that arise while using the app. "For instance, you can choose to display only files from the camera, those that are screenshots, those from a chat application, and so on".
Files Go in its current state is available for devices running Android 5.0 and above. Even though Google seems to be working on such app doesn't mean that it will be launched at all.
Also related to this tab, you can get notifications for low storage, unused apps, downloaded files and large files.
HBO star alleges Harvey Weinstein raped her
Robert Boyce said the alleged victim "put forth a credible and detailed narrative". "But we're talking about a 7-year-old case. In a statement his representative said: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein".
To access the Settings menu in Files Go, tap the three-dot button in the upper corner from the Storage or Files tabs and select Settings.
As now this app is now in beta testing. Another additional feature is the ability to transfer files from your phone to a friend's handset in the immediate vicinity. The Files tab, on the other hand, works just as a simple file management app and lists sources such as Downloads, Received files, Images, Videos, and Documents.
According to 9to5Google, the app looks to be part file manager and part file transfer app. Files Go aims to be a one-stop shop for Android users to manage their files on board without using third party apps. What File Manager do you use now on your smartphone? The bad news, is that there is no official release date yet for it to hit Google Play Store. But, if you want, those can be disabled in the Settings menu, which, right now, doesn't have a ton of options that you can play with.
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- Three killed as gunman attacks Walmart store in US
- Dwyane Wade speaks his mind about Cavs' struggles; Lue having sleepless nights
- Sympathetic Gay Talese Wants to Profile Kevin Spacey
- Trump Says New York Suspect's Visa Was a 'Chuck Schumer Beauty'
- Koenigsegg sets new record for world's fastest production vehicle
- FSU suspends all fraternities, sororities after student's death
- Sprint and T-Mobile end merger negotiations
- Rand Paul assaulted in home, spokeswoman says Paul 'is fine'
- Mueller Intensifying Pressure in Flynn Investigation, Has Enough Evidence to Charge