Apparently, you don't need to leave your house - oh, and it doesn't even have to be Black Friday.
It's beginning some online deals Thursday and plans to offer most of its Black Friday deals online starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving. The company said the majority of its deals - ranging from $1.96 movies to $125 smart TVs to $249 iPads - will be available online as well as in stores. Now, though, Black Friday has a huge footprint when it comes to online shopping, so Black Friday and Cyber Monday are quickly becoming the same thing but with a different name.
The mega retailer is offering a number of deals on electronics, from laptops to headphones and, of course, phones and TVs, leading up to the holiday. Others are opening their physical stores on Thanksgiving.
Trump Says New York Suspect's Visa Was a 'Chuck Schumer Beauty'
We reported in July that President Trump would begin preparations to send terrorists back to the prison in Guantanamo Bay , Cuba. Asked about the Guantanamo military commission's poor track record thus far, McCain conceded the system isn't working well.
Walmart's Black Friday deals will begin on Thanksgiving. Online spending for Thanksgiving and Black Friday combined will contribute $5.57 billion, with Amazon and Walmart (WMT) dominating online transactions, it added. It's just a way for retailers to take more of your money.
Sears to keep up with competing stores, Sears has made a decision to open their stores to Black Friday customers at 8pm Thanksgiving Evening, and close at 10pm on Black Friday.
Below are the some of the top Black Friday deals retailers are now advertising, according to Best Black Friday.
Best Buy: Samsung 55-inch class LED 4K smart Ultra HD TV for $479.99 and Vizio 70-inch class LED 4K Ultra HD with Chromecast for $999.99.
- Google Files Go Is An AirDrop-like File Transfer App
- Sympathetic Gay Talese Wants to Profile Kevin Spacey
- Apple's Face ID is coming to next-generation iPad
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missle over Riyadh
- Dwyane Wade speaks his mind about Cavs' struggles; Lue having sleepless nights
- First official photo of the new 'Doctor Who' Jodie Whittaker
- Seething Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller's widening probe, report says
- Tourists to be banned from climbing Uluru
- Sprint and T-Mobile end merger negotiations
- Ex-President Barack Obama shows up in Chicago for jury duty