It does report, however, that Apple won't adopt the same OLED tech used for the iPhone X, noting that "technical and financial constraints" means will probably stick with the LCD tech found on current iPad models. Like the iPhone X, the iPad would ditch the physical home button and instead rely exclusively on Face ID to unlock the device and verify mobile payments. Apple already reduced the thickness of the edges on the 10.5-inch version vs. the 9.7-inch model it replaced, to maximize screen real estate, and it could go further still with additional space savings from reducing the "chin" of the front of the device. This is the first time Apple is going to make such changes since the introduction of the iPad in 2010. Year-to-date, AAPL has gained 54.06%, versus a 17.57% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.
The new iPad of this generation would be called iPad Pro, the name of this tablet would be different, however it will be the next edition of iPad Pro.
The new generation iPad will feature a new OLED screen.
The iPad had been Apple's second-largest product line as recently as 2015. The Cupertino, California-based company reported last week that iPad revenue rose 14 percent to $4.8 billion in the fiscal fourth quarter, with an 11 percent increase in the number of units sold. However, Apple has confirmed they still see the iPad as the future for mainstream computing uses and business users.
Mueller Intensifying Pressure in Flynn Investigation, Has Enough Evidence to Charge
Another former Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation . The anti-Trump media appears to have quite the connection to the investigation led by Special Counsel Bob Mueller.
Say goodbye to bezels and home buttons where all Apple devices are concerned as the company looks set to release a new iPad X, much like the iPhone X.
Another feature similar to iPhone X is facial recognition. Also, the feature is limited to Apple customers in U.S. right now.
Apple is working on a new iPad that will include Face ID.
Furthermore the report reveals a new, improved Apple Pencil will be released next year.
- HBO star alleges Harvey Weinstein raped her
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- #WhatsAppDown: Turmoil hits thousands of users as chat connections fail
- Tourists to be banned from climbing Uluru
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- John Podesta Plays Victim Card in Response to Russia Investigation News
- Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson tore ACL in practice
- FSU suspends all fraternities, sororities after student's death
- Three killed as gunman attacks Walmart store in US
- Trump Says New York Suspect's Visa Was a 'Chuck Schumer Beauty'