Former TV news anchor Heather Unruh came forward on Wednesday with new allegations that Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted her son. She said Spacey bought her son "drink, after drink, after drink", and when he was drunk, Spacey stuck his hand inside her son's trousers and grabbed her son's genitals. "There was no consent".
A restaurant worker saw this incident and told that boy to escape when Spacey had gone to use the bathroom.
Unruh said her son didn't report the assault at the time because he was embarrassed and knew it would bring a lot of attention.
Unruh said her son, now a college sophomore, didn't report the incident to police at the time because of "embarrassment and fear". She said her family agreed to come forward now because the "climate has changed" after others have gone public with allegations of sexual misconduct against Spacey and other celebrities. Unruh has been tweeting for weeks about the sexual harassment and assault scandals in Hollywood, starting with investigations into Harvey Weinstein.
The post US Mom Says Spacey Assaulted Son, Police Investigating appeared first on Channels Television.
"The sexual assaults, the sexual harassment, the sexual perversion must be stopped", Garabedian said.
Ex-President Barack Obama shows up in Chicago for jury duty
The official, who is not authorized to speak about the former president's jury duty, spoke on condition of anonymity. Nor is he the first famous Chicagoan to be called to jury duty. "Did you know I was coming?" Palmer joked.
Heather Unruh said her son, who was 18 at the time, was "star struck" during a chance encounter with Spacey at Club Car Restaurant's crowded bar in July 2016.
"He's committed to doing what he can to stop Kevin Spacey from victimizing anyone else", she said.
Since then, other allegations have surfaced and the Oscar-winning star said he is seeking "evaluation and treatment".
Spacey has not responded to the mounting allegations but apologized to Rapp for what he called "deeply inappropriate drunken behavior". Last week, a representative said the actor - an Academy Award victor and star of the Netflix show House of Cards - was "taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment" and that "no other information will be available at this time".
Spacey has not issued a response to any of the allegations beyond Rapp.
A lawyer for Spacey didn't immediately return an email on Wednesday.
Production on House of Cards has been indefinitely suspended since October 31, and Netflix executives have decided the streaming network won't air new episodes if the actor remains involved in the series.
Spacey has been accused of groping Rapp, a star of "Star Trek: Discovery", and Richard Dreyfuss' son, Harry Dreyfuss, among others.
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- Rand Paul assaulted in home, spokeswoman says Paul 'is fine'
- James Comey's 'coordination' testimony sheds new context on Clinton campaign's dossier funding
- Sprint and T-Mobile end merger negotiations
- Seething Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller's widening probe, report says
- #WhatsAppDown: Turmoil hits thousands of users as chat connections fail
- HSBC reports 4.6-bln-USD profit for Q3
- Koenigsegg sets new record for world's fastest production vehicle
- North Korea Warns 'Spiritually Instable' Trump Against Reckless Remarks
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials