With regard to the sexual harassment, Anello claims Carey summoned him to her hotel suite to get some luggage during a trip to Cabo San Lucas.
The guard claims she only "wanted to be surrounded with black guys, not white people", and would refer to another colleague of his as a member of hate groups. According to documents, Michael also alleges Mariah called him a Nazi, white supremacist, and KKK member repeatedly.
He plans to sue over a $220,000 unpaid invoice for security his company provided to Carey from June 2015 through May 2017.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, Anello also claims that Carey owes him a balance of $221,329.51. The draft complaint also states that he was promised another two year deal which would have earned him $511,000 (£389,000).
#WhatsAppDown: Turmoil hits thousands of users as chat connections fail
The service began functioning again some regions around 30 minutes after the first complaints began popping up, Reuters had noted. Whatsapp down, millions of people around the world facing problem while sending, receiving and deleting messages .
The lawyer for Anello says the lawsuit is now on hold, presumably because they are in settlement negotiations - and chances are Mariah will pay the security guard a whopping amount to drop the claim and charges - that might in fact wreck her career and reputation for good.
Mariah's team reportedly have no information on the sexual harassment claim at this point in time. When he arrived, the "We Belong Together" songstress was wearing a sheer negligee, the lawsuit alleges. He added that once he tried to leave the room, she forced him to move her luggage. He says they did not have physical contact during the alleged incident.
That Mariah Carey is not the head of the most pleasant in the world, with its employees, it does not seem too hard to imagine. A source told Fox News, "Mariah has always been proud of her curves, but this summer, as her Caesars Place residency came to a close, and then she went on tour with Lionel Richie, she noticed it became harder to dance, and she was getting a lot more criticism online from body shamers".
- Seething Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller's widening probe, report says
- Koenigsegg sets new record for world's fastest production vehicle
- Sympathetic Gay Talese Wants to Profile Kevin Spacey
- Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson tore ACL in practice
- White House Watch: The Trump Administration Reacts to the Manafort Indictment
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missle over Riyadh
- George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard' and voted for Clinton
- Ex-President Barack Obama shows up in Chicago for jury duty
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- North Korea Warns 'Spiritually Instable' Trump Against Reckless Remarks