Prior to Friday night's matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers, Bradley Beal told ESPN's The Jump, that the Washington Wizards are the best team in the East. That's how I'd describe numerous Cavs, at least until IN embarrassed them Wednesday.
Addressing the media at the Cavaliers' practice facility, Wade said Cleveland's 3-5 start has revived memories of the Heat's run to the 2014 NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs, despite an uneven ride in the fourth season playing alongside Chris Bosh and current Cavaliers teammate LeBron James.
Having lost to five teams they were expected to beat, the Wine and Gold face arguably their toughest test of the season tonight as they travel to the nation's capital to face the Washington Wizards.
Morris, who provides the team with an added toughness, will start off on a minutes restriction of about 15-16 minutes per game, according to Coach Scott Brooks.
Abadi Calls for Calm in Kurdistan After Barzani Resignation
The Kurdish forces lost almost half of the territory that had controlled during the war against the Islamic State group. Iran has its own sizable Kurdish minority and has opposed independence for Iraqi Kurds.
"I think so", Wall said. Everyone's playing free, it's early in the year, and everything's going right for everybody but us.
That makes sense. Beal and Wall are one of the best backcourt duos in the league, and the Wizards are a very good team. "That's always the challenging thing".
"Got to figure out a way to motivate yourself to get back to that top level of game". Guys was just over you, it was being in a bad marriage. I know where my mind is. I'm not going to sit here and do that.
It's been a rough transition, but the team is without starting point guard Isaiah Thomas, so the many mistakes that are being made can be corrected in his return. Kevin Love likely will have to rotate back to center defensively, but the issues are more systemic than a simple frontcourt personnel switch since the Cavaliers are 26th in scoring defense at 111.9 points per game, 27th in defensive field goal percentage (47.8) and last in 3-point defensive field goal percentage (41.8). "We play teams that's not as good, and we play down to our competition".
- #WhatsAppDown: Turmoil hits thousands of users as chat connections fail
- Grambling State University to hold class after two shot and killed overnight
- Thunder's charter plane damaged flying to Chicago, lands safely
- Buffon confirmed his retirement at the end of the season
- Three killed as gunman attacks Walmart store in US
- Burnouts Do It Best? New Study Says Pot Smokers Have More Sex
- Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson tore ACL in practice
- Victims rescued from Somali hotel attack
- Trump Says New York Suspect's Visa Was a 'Chuck Schumer Beauty'
- NASA releases eerie playlist of spellbinding space sounds