He told the Federal Bureau of Investigation a London-based professor had "told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of 'thousands of emails, ' but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the campaign", according to court documents.
Earlier today Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election revealed its first targets Monday, with a former campaign adviser to President Donald Trump admitting he lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russians.
Kiwis opt to bat after India ODI pitch controversy
The BCCI will continue to enforce strict measures in case of such misconduct in the future". New Zealand defeated India in the first ODI.
That's narrowly correct if Sanders is referring to the indictments of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates on 12 counts, including conspiracy, money laundering, failure to file financial disclosures, failure to register as foreign agents, and false statements therein. "There's clear evidence of the Clinton campaign colluding with Russian intelligence to spread disinformation and smear the president to influence the election", Sanders said. "The real collusion scandal, as we've said several times before, has everything to do with the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, and Russia", Sanders said.
However, Papadopoulos was not taken up on his offer, and no meeting between Trump and Putin occurred during the campaign. According to the plea statement, following his July 27, 2017 arrest, Papadopoulos "met with the Government on numerous occasions to provide information and answer questions". Meanwhile, CNN's fact check read: "Reality check: Papadopoulos' role", and listed that Trump had in the past cited Papadopoulos as an "excellent guy" and that Papadopoulos had attended "at least one meeting".
Sanders said there is "no intention or plan" by the president to fire or remove Mueller from the investigation. The press secretary said the White House does think it will wrap up soon because the "facts are on our side".
- Kid Rock not running for US Senate
- Houston Texans Players Almost Walked Out of Practice Over Owner's 'Inmates' Remark
- Antonio Conte Claims Steve Holland Media Reports 'Lacked Respect'
- Grambling State University to hold class after two shot and killed overnight
- Tillerson Affirms Afghanistan Commitments In Unannounced Visit
- HSBC reports 4.6-bln-USD profit for Q3
- This is what Anushka Shetty gifted Prabhas on his birthday
- Burnouts Do It Best? New Study Says Pot Smokers Have More Sex
- Twitter didn't tell Senate Intel about RT pitch to buy election ads
- Facepalm! Hardik Patel declares support for Congress but his aides join BJP