The Blues travel to Bournemouth on Saturday, and Conte believes they are a better side than their current league position suggests - inside the relegation zone. I found a lot of troubles and last season I tried to solve these problems.
"There is a lot of bull****", he said.
"I like to play against Bournemouth!".
"I'm very happy. Tonight he didn't score, but he played very well". I am answering very well about these different issues.
"For sure, it is not simple to play without N'Golo because he is an important player for us", he told reporters.
A Chelsea spokesman interrupted the questioning to dismiss the veracity of that story, but Conte went on a rant. I can accept this.
Nintendo announce new Super NES-themed 3DS XL
The new 3DS XL is now available for preorder, set to be released November 27-just in time for the holiday gift giving season. The latest version of the popular handheld system is currently available for pre-order for $199.99 on Amazon right now.
"It's a worry, I'm not going to hide from that fact", he said.
There were also rumours that the Chelsea players have been contact former Blues assistant manager Holland to complain about Conte's tough regime and the Italian is deeply unhappy with the media claims. To put other persons in this way is not correct.
"I found a situation with a lot of troubles, yes, and I found a situation after 10 games".
The 2016-17 PFA Player of the Year is to miss a fifth game on the bounce when the Blues travel to the Vitality Stadium due to a hamstring injury picked up on global duty with France earlier this month. "I don't care what the newspaper writes about my future because this is our job and Carlo is my friend".
Danny Drinkwater could also be available after finally making his Chelsea debut in the Carabao Cup clash with Everton.
- La Nina to influence winter weather, officials predict
- Suspect arrested after four people stabbed in Munich
- VVVVVV Heads To Nintendo Switch November 17th For $9.99
- Tillerson Affirms Afghanistan Commitments In Unannounced Visit
- Mersal row: BJP must respect free speech, says Congress
- Burnouts Do It Best? New Study Says Pot Smokers Have More Sex
- Trump And NFL Debate Over National Anthem Kneeling
- Nintendo Switch Helps Nintendo Lead The Video Game Industry In Hardware Sale
- Twitter didn't tell Senate Intel about RT pitch to buy election ads
- Kid Rock not running for US Senate