But in a profanity-laced appearance on the Howard Stern radio show he scoffed at the idea of him as a senator, saying it was obvious he was never serious. Are you f-ing kidding me? Kid Rock said. "Who couldn't figure that out?" Naturally, Kid Rock's U.S. Senate bid was all to boost interest in his upcoming record.
But the biggest explosion was his confirmation that "I'm not running for Senate!" I'm releasing a new album.
"I have one of them call me, he goes, 'dude, is this really happening?'"
Blac Chyna Is Suing The Entire Kardashian Family For Everything They're Worth
Kendall probably interacted with Chyna the least since she started seeing Rob so we were surprised to see her name pop up. The publication also reached out to Chyna's lawyer, Lisa Bloom , who said, "There's no excuse for domestic violence".
Rock, in terms so vulgar as to be absurd, added he might run in the future "if the left wing keeps f-ing with me".
Some observers thought Kid Rock, a Republican, had a legitimate chance of defeating Stabenow, in part because President Donald Trump won MI in 2016.
But the 46-year-old Michigander (real name Robert James Ritchie) reveled in his self-promotion skills, telling Stern: "It's the worst advice that I ever gave myself, but it's been the most creative thing I've ever done - and I've gotten to see everyone's true colors". At least one poll from the summer showed Kid Rock leading Stabenow in a hypothetical 2018 Senate race in MI.
- Toyota executive: U.S. seeks 'impossible' changes to NAFTA for Mexico, Canada
- LaMarcus Aldridge signs 3-year extension with Spurs, report says
- Nintendo announce new Super NES-themed 3DS XL
- VVVVVV Heads To Nintendo Switch November 17th For $9.99
- Facepalm! Hardik Patel declares support for Congress but his aides join BJP
- Mersal row: BJP must respect free speech, says Congress
- USTR's Lighthizer says White House not actively working to withdraw from NAFTA
- Tillerson Affirms Afghanistan Commitments In Unannounced Visit
- Half of US Voters Believe Media Lies About Trump
- Look up to see the Orionids meteor shower tonight