Switch has surpassed 2 million units sold in the United States since launch, and when combined with sales from the 3DS product family, as well as the recently released Super NES Classic, Nintendo hardware accounted for "two-thirds of the month's total" hardware sold. Though there are some caveats. However, one thing Nintendo left out in its announcement was that the Nintendo Switch now supports wireless USB headphones.
One possible workaround to make it work on handheld mode is to plug the receiver into a USB-C adapter - it's not an elegant solution, but it's a solution nonetheless.
According to this Reddit thread, one feature that was added with last night's update involves being able to use USB wlreless headsets with the device.
Especially, with the holiday season ahead, it seems Nintendo has its Switch platform to thank for everything.
Rather than allowing players to record any of their Switch games via the built-in feature, the video capture feature is now restricted to four Nintendo-exclusive titles.
3 white supremacists charged with attempted murder after Richard Spencer speech
Three men from Texas were arrested, accused of firing a gun into a group of people after Thursday's Richard Spencer event. And in an interview with The Washington Post on Thursday, Tenbrink said he came to Gainesville to support Spencer.
It begs the question, what else was included in this update that Nintendo hasn't told us about? Soon enough Nintendo will be the kingpin in the video game market.
Firmware 4.0.0, which includes new profile icons, video capture and more, is available as of today. The new patch also brings changes to wireless connectivity.
Nintendo has also released a software update for the Nintendo Switch that allows data transfer between consoles, including saves, and commentators say from personal experience that it works as advertised. This gives Switch users a chance to transfer their games should they decide to purchase a new console.
- Student suspected to have killed, raped peers in Lokichogio over Sh200 lynched
- Latest Windows 10 update rolled out
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- Toyota executive: U.S. seeks 'impossible' changes to NAFTA for Mexico, Canada
- Ford Recalling 1.3 Million Pickups Over Door Issue
- Obama picks Kehinde Wiley to paint official Presidential portrait
- Half of US Voters Believe Media Lies About Trump
- Mobile kills unlimited data usage when traveling to Canada and Mexico
- Doom is coming to the Nintendo Switch this November
- USTR's Lighthizer says White House not actively working to withdraw from NAFTA