The wily Portuguese knows goals like Marcus Rashford's freak effort against 18-year old novice Mile Svilar, the youngest goalkeeper in Champions League history, will be hard to come by against stronger rivals. He said: "It's right to take the responsibility because I tried, on the one hand, to protect my team and make us more solid, and to move David Luiz into central midfield".
"I knew how good the goalkeeper was, I told the players that". We had a little bit of a strategy, especially on set-pieces to make him uncomfortable.
"Everybody knows that every manager wants to have all the players available", Mourinho said, days after pointedly talking about how some other Premier League managers "cry" about injuries. "We put men around him on corners so he can not come out". I feel sorry for him.
To be sure, Svilar had also done well to deny Matic and Anthony Martial, as United produced nearly a carbon copy of last Saturday's safety-first display in their 0-0 EPL draw with Liverpool. "Yes, I do. But it's just a feeling". "We are one point from qualifying and one victory away from winning the group with two games at home to play".
GM owes CT, others $120M in ignition flap
Hawley said the automaker's actions violated state consumer protection laws, including Missouri's Merchandising Practices Act. Caldwell said the settlement assures "GM will continue ongoing improvements it's made to ensure the safety of its vehicles".
The former Welsh global, who was speaking as a pundit on Sky Sports, believes that the Red Devils are losing their identity under the pragmatic Portuguese.
Paul Pogba is still working his way back to full fitness so he remains out along with Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The result left United on the verge of reaching the Champions League knockout stages and the Portuguese manager was happy.
The 25-year-old's been in great form in the centre of United's defence this term, helping United to nine clean sheets in 12 matches.
- LaMarcus Aldridge signs 3-year extension with Spurs, report says
- Huawei opens pre-orders for Mate 10 with RM999 of goodies
- Toyota executive: U.S. seeks 'impossible' changes to NAFTA for Mexico, Canada
- Facebook Launches New Feature For Ordering Food Within The App
- $10 million reward for 'dirt' on Donald Trump
- Samsung Electronics CEO Kwon Oh-hyun to retire after March 2018
- Half of US Voters Believe Media Lies About Trump
- Trump Says Obama Never Called the Families of Dead Soldiers
- Student suspected to have killed, raped peers in Lokichogio over Sh200 lynched
- Google Maps Nixes Mini Cupcake Calories Tracking Feature After Backlash