Kendall probably interacted with Chyna the least since she started seeing Rob so we were surprised to see her name pop up.
"Rob Kardashian is an abuser intent on destroying (Chyna), the mother of his baby, who left him in 2016", the suit states.
Back in July, Rob aired his dirty laundry on Instagram by sharing an intimate video of his ex-fiancee kissing another man, followed by several naked photos of Chyna, including images of her butt, boobs and genitals.
What are your thoughts on Chyna's latest drama?
However, while Chyna is claiming that the Kardashians are to blame for Rob & Chyna's cancellation, sources said that it was Chyna who ruined the show.
Half of US Voters Believe Media Lies About Trump
Among Republican voters, 76 percent believe the media invents stories about the Trump administration, and 11 do not think so. Moreover, NBC News published a story last week alleging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's decision to resign.
The seven-episode first season of Rob & Chyna suffered from "anemic ratings" and was described by critics as "painfully dull" and 'astoundingly depressing'.
In their complaint, Rob and Kylie claimed they were forced to seek legal recourse against Chyna as they "endured several months of injuries" after her "deliberate attempt to extort the Kardashian family for her own monetary gains". At that point, they claim, she began to hit him, yell at him and throw things at him. Rob also claimed in the suit that it was a mutual decision by the E!
Chyna allegedly asked one of the strippers to go home with them and partied with her "all night long" while the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star looked after Dream and King Cairo, her five-year-old son with former partner Tyga.
"Rob Kardashian lost all control and tore the hinges off of Ms". Last December, "Rob & Chyna" was renewed for a second season.
The publication also reached out to Chyna's lawyer, Lisa Bloom, who said, "There's no excuse for domestic violence".
The sources say Rob actually had an appointment that day with the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services, which had an open case against Chyna.
- Kyle Adam Maraghy's Lawyer Says Fan Punched Was Womanizing and Threatening
- Google Maps Nixes Mini Cupcake Calories Tracking Feature After Backlash
- Huawei opens pre-orders for Mate 10 with RM999 of goodies
- Hamas, Fatah sign reconciliation deal in Cairo
- Amazon Debuts (Parent-Controlled) Shopping Accounts for Teens
- Donald Trump won't be state guest as United Kingdom visit downgraded
- Bimal Gurung plans to enter Darjeeling before Oct 30: Intel
- Kelly Says He's Not Leaving as White House Chief of Staff
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- Canadian Rescued From Taliban Has Complicated Ties to Osama Bin Laden