South Africa will be among the first countries to have the Mate series smartphones, with all devices slated for launch here. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a shade more expensive than its sibling Mate 10. It might be able to do things most smartphones can't do but now it is used very sparingly.
Huawei has launched their latest flagships Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro aiming straight at Samsung, Google and Apple. Mate 10 features a 5.9-inch Quad HD (1440x2560) IPS LCD display with standard 16:9 aspect ratio. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is priced at Euro 699 (approximately Rs 61,000).
Other Huawei Mate 10 Pro specs include the device's dimensions, 6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31-inches and a weight of 6.27 ounces.
Thoughts about the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro?
Under the hood, Mate 10 houses the company's homegrown HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC. This is coupled with the Mali-G72 MP12 GPU for enhanced graphics performance. Here's how: both phones are equipped with the new lightning-fast Kirin 970 octa-core processor, which is integrated with what Huawei calls as Neural Network processing units. The HUAWEI Mate 10 Series continues its legacy of superior product performance and long-lasting battery life, while integrating New Leica Dual Camera technology. They combine 12-megapixel RGB + 20-megapixel monochrome sensors, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual lenses with a large aperture of f/1.6, AI-powered Bokeh Effect and AI-powered Digital Zoom. The Huawei smartphones are the first devices to come with the chip. It is also worth pointing out that its fingerprint scanner is located on the rear, unlike Mate 10's, which is tucked below the display. The Neural Processing Unit will fuel the machine-learning features on both these smartphones.
Amazon Debuts (Parent-Controlled) Shopping Accounts for Teens
The company announced on Wednesday a new method for teens to shop using their parents' Amazon account - but with more freedom. Once approved, teens can create a username and password to start ordering in their own separately downloaded app.
The devices will go on sale from November in Australia, China, Egypt, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain and UAE.
In order to download the wallpapers, you can head over to the source link below.
An all-new, simplified EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0. The company has also offered higher storage variants for the Pro at 128GB and 256GB with the Porsche Design.
Both these smartphones, Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, sport a similar design language.
The devices are all set to give flagships from rival companies a run for their money.
- Hamas, Fatah sign reconciliation deal in Cairo
- Mobile kills unlimited data usage when traveling to Canada and Mexico
- Kyle Adam Maraghy's Lawyer Says Fan Punched Was Womanizing and Threatening
- Doom is coming to the Nintendo Switch this November
- Twitter working on a new bookmarking feature for tweets
- Obama picks Kehinde Wiley to paint official Presidential portrait
- Trump sends signal with Corker attack - Source Thehill
- USTR's Lighthizer says White House not actively working to withdraw from NAFTA
- United States withdraws from UNESCO, the UN's cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias
- Australia dash Syria's hopes of 2018 World Cup qualification