South Africa will be among the first countries to have the Mate series smartphones, with all devices slated for launch here. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a shade more expensive than its sibling Mate 10. It might be able to do things most smartphones can't do but now it is used very sparingly.
Huawei has launched their latest flagships Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro aiming straight at Samsung, Google and Apple. Mate 10 features a 5.9-inch Quad HD (1440x2560) IPS LCD display with standard 16:9 aspect ratio. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is priced at Euro 699 (approximately Rs 61,000).
Other Huawei Mate 10 Pro specs include the device's dimensions, 6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31-inches and a weight of 6.27 ounces.
Thoughts about the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro?
Under the hood, Mate 10 houses the company's homegrown HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC. This is coupled with the Mali-G72 MP12 GPU for enhanced graphics performance. Here's how: both phones are equipped with the new lightning-fast Kirin 970 octa-core processor, which is integrated with what Huawei calls as Neural Network processing units. The HUAWEI Mate 10 Series continues its legacy of superior product performance and long-lasting battery life, while integrating New Leica Dual Camera technology. They combine 12-megapixel RGB + 20-megapixel monochrome sensors, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual lenses with a large aperture of f/1.6, AI-powered Bokeh Effect and AI-powered Digital Zoom. The Huawei smartphones are the first devices to come with the chip. It is also worth pointing out that its fingerprint scanner is located on the rear, unlike Mate 10's, which is tucked below the display. The Neural Processing Unit will fuel the machine-learning features on both these smartphones.
Canadian Rescued From Taliban Has Complicated Ties to Osama Bin Laden
Meantime, Boyle's parents say they're waiting to find out precisely when their son and his family will be returning to Canada. It was a risky venture for any couple traveling without escort, especially since Coleman was pregnant with their first child.
The devices will go on sale from November in Australia, China, Egypt, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain and UAE.
In order to download the wallpapers, you can head over to the source link below.
An all-new, simplified EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0. The company has also offered higher storage variants for the Pro at 128GB and 256GB with the Porsche Design.
Both these smartphones, Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, sport a similar design language.
The devices are all set to give flagships from rival companies a run for their money.
- Tillerson 'Moron' Comment Followed Trump's Call for Massive Nuclear Buildup
- $10 million reward for 'dirt' on Donald Trump
- Hamas, Fatah sign reconciliation deal in Cairo
- Oil rig blast on Louisiana lake leaves man missing, 7 people hurt
- YG Wants You to Remember He Dissed Donald Trump a Year Ago
- USTR's Lighthizer says White House not actively working to withdraw from NAFTA
- United States withdraws from UNESCO, the UN's cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias
- Samsung Electronics CEO Kwon Oh-hyun to retire after March 2018
- Trump Says Obama Never Called the Families of Dead Soldiers
- Facebook Launches New Feature For Ordering Food Within The App