Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police have arrested the suspect who allegedly assaulted a fan at a Panthers-Eagles football game Thursday night.
Maraghy is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
According to the Instagram post, the seated fan was upset that Maraghy and the woman he was with were standing throughout the game. The dude took offense to the couple never sitting down and obstructing his view.
A panthers fan is seen repeatedly punching a man sitting behind him.
Shortly before 6 P.M. on Friday, CMPD sent out a tweet, confirming the arrest of Kyle Adam Maraghy in connection with Thursday night's assault. "During the argument, the suspect punched the victim in the face multiple times causing minor injuries", the police department said.
He added, "That's what the 15 seconds didn't show", with regard to the video of the altercation posted on Instagram.
Maraghy was taken to Mecklenburg County jail, but was later released and did not answer any of Channel 9's questions.
Trump sends signal with Corker attack - Source Thehill
Every Republican senator up for re-election in 2018, with the exception of Sen. Only eight percent think Trump is making the situation better, said the poll.
The video shows the sucker-punch in action.
The incident happened after the 62-year-old victim told the Panthers fans standing in front of them that they were "being jerks" for not sitting.
"We have reviewed video tape of the incident and have identified the perpetrator".
"The behavior exhibited by the perpetrator is unacceptable and will not be condoned at Bank of America Stadium", Emory said.
NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart said on a conference call Friday morning that the league was aware of the incident and in contact with Panthers security. The assailant was seated in section 541, row 24, seat 10.
Maraghy has been arrested for assault twice since 2013 and two years ago he was charged with reckless driving, the Daily Mail reported.
- Trump says 'only one thing will work' against North Korea
- YG Wants You to Remember He Dissed Donald Trump a Year Ago
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- Dodgers Take Care of Business, Complete Sweep
- Face ID may make its way to the 2018 iPad Pro
- Hamas, Fatah sign reconciliation deal in Cairo
- Google Releases a Multitude of Devices to Counter Amazon, Apple, and... GoPro?
- Student suspected to have killed, raped peers in Lokichogio over Sh200 lynched
- Blackberry Motion With 4000 mAh Battery & Touchscreen Display Launched
- Kelly Says He's Not Leaving as White House Chief of Staff