It follows threats of mass protests over Mr Trump receiving VIP treatment.
After inspecting a Guard of Honour, the visiting party then travels in a carriage procession to Buckingham Palace.
Donald Trump will visit Britain early next year but it will not be a State Visit and he will not stay with the Queen, it emerged today.
A full-blown State Visit would then be planned, possibly for later in the year.
Downing Street declined to comment but has said that its position has not changed since the offer was extended and accepted.
Only three US Presidents have made State Visits to the UK.
Facebook Launches New Feature For Ordering Food Within The App
One year ago Facebook had announced that the USA users would be able to place food orders using a Facebook page of a restaurant. Facebook's service combines well-known outlets like EatStreet, DoorDash, Delivery .com, Zuppler, Slice, ChowNow, and Olo.
Diplomats are working on a "political" programme to ensure that Mr Trump does not snub London when he tours European capitals early in 2018. "Exact dates for President Trump to visit have not yet been arranged".
MPs from across the political aisle criticised the invitation at the time and John Bercow, the Commons Speaker, announced he would oppose an address to Parliament.
Officials on both sides of the Atlantic tried to downplay this change of plans, claiming a full-fledged state visit was still on the cards.
The visit was also likely to see widespread protests.
It remains uncertain if the tour would include a meeting with Queen Elizabeth II, which would have been at the heart of the pomp and show that accompanies a state visit traditionally hosted by the British monarch.
U.S. National Security Council Michael Anton disputed the report, stating that Trump's visit to the United Kingdom had not been scheduled.
- Twitter working on a new bookmarking feature for tweets
- Face ID may make its way to the 2018 iPad Pro
- Who Is Jason Behrendorff - India's Tormentor at Guwahati
- Angelina Jolie Offered To Serve As Bait For Wanted Ugandan Warlord
- $10 million reward for 'dirt' on Donald Trump
- Tillerson 'Moron' Comment Followed Trump's Call for Massive Nuclear Buildup
- Blackberry Motion With 4000 mAh Battery & Touchscreen Display Launched
- Mobile kills unlimited data usage when traveling to Canada and Mexico
- Google Releases a Multitude of Devices to Counter Amazon, Apple, and... GoPro?
- Trump sends signal with Corker attack - Source Thehill