As Flynt notes in the ad, he's offered rewards for information, but with members of Congress. "We need to flush everything out in the open".
Flynt's ad went on to say there were several reasons Trump warrants impeachment, including his decision to fire former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey, his controversial response and "racial dog-whistling" following the white nationalist riots in Charlottesville, the risk that he might launch a nuclear war with North Korea, and his decision to pull the United States out of the landmark Paris climate deal.
"His foreign policy decisions have been marked not by sober reflection, but thick-skinned emotion and erratic, ill-advised tweets, often at odds with established policy", he said.
It seems that Hustler's publisher feels that his duty as a "patriot" has not been fulfilled with his pornographic magazine, so now he has offered to buy dirt on the US President Donald Trump for $10 million.
Centurion Karunaratne leads the way for Sri Lanka
Dilruwan went on to score 58 off 76 balls, which included seven boundaries, before Sri Lanka began to lose wickets in a hurry. With no other frontline spinner in the side, leg-spinner Yasir Shah has been forced to the bulk of the bowling.
"But most worrisome is that". Flynt also uses the ad to encourage Democrats to provide viable alternatives to the Trump agenda, though he mostly stays focused on how impeachment is preferable to "three more years of destabilizing dysfunction".
Trump has also in recent weeks significantly ramped up his rhetoric against North Korea, which in turn has increased its nuclear aggression against the US. He had done the same in 1998, and the information that emerged reportedly influenced the resignation of Republican Congressman Bob Livingston, who was in line to be speaker of the House.
This is not the first time Mr Flynt has offered a monetary reward for information to dethrone a politician.
"For the current crisis, I have upped the ante to $10 million".
"I do not expect any of Trump's billionaire cronies to rat him out, but I am confident that there are many people in the know for whom $10 million is a lot of money. I can't think of something more patriotic to do than to try to get to get this moron out of office".
- Trump sends signal with Corker attack - Source Thehill
- Kelly Says He's Not Leaving as White House Chief of Staff
- Dodgers Take Care of Business, Complete Sweep
- Student suspected to have killed, raped peers in Lokichogio over Sh200 lynched
- Bimal Gurung plans to enter Darjeeling before Oct 30: Intel
- U.S. bombers conduct military drills over Korean peninsula
- YG Wants You to Remember He Dissed Donald Trump a Year Ago
- Trump says 'only one thing will work' against North Korea
- The trailer for Star Wars Episode 8 is here !
- Google Releases a Multitude of Devices to Counter Amazon, Apple, and... GoPro?