The star said he "came to stomp" on the president, calling him a "racist 94-year-old grandpa" and accusing him of disrespecting the military.
"Any fan of mine who's a supporter of his", he spits, "You're either for or against".
Eminem slammed the Republican President as "a kamikaze who will probably cause a nuclear holocaust" before criticising Mr Trump's ongoing campaign against NFL national anthem protests.
With a hoodie over his head and visceral anger in his voice, Eminem rapped freestyle from inside a parking ramp as an entourage stood guard behind him.
No word yet from Trump, although considering the thinness of his orange skin and propensity for starting (or exacerbating) Twitter wars, we're sure it's not long until Eminem versus The Thing is the latest rap battle we're set to witness.
India failed to cause problems for opponents, says Luis Norton De Matos
As I had said, there is a big gap between us and other teams in our group. "But the third goal is the punishment for us. In the country's maiden appearance in any World Cup, India showed sparks in patches, but lagged way behind in class.
Eminem's latest attack is part of a larger trend in hip-hop, which turned on Trump in 2016 and largely settled for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after almost three decades of idolizing his wealth and power in hundreds of lyrics. Kaepernick later tweeted his thanks to the rapper.
Eminem, who is by far the most successful white rapper, ends the video by demanding that his fans forswear Trump. "My name is Seth and I'm here to say, if you like Trump, then go away".
Of course, not everybody on Twitter was ready to stand with Eminem now that he's told his fans they have to make a choice between supporting him and supporting Trump.
"I know a victor when I see one".
- Dodgers Take Care of Business, Complete Sweep
- Blackberry Motion With 4000 mAh Battery & Touchscreen Display Launched
- Trump sends signal with Corker attack - Source Thehill
- Trump order protects 'freedom to discriminate' against LGBT people
- Trump admin to reverse birth control mandate
- Kelly Says He's Not Leaving as White House Chief of Staff
- The trailer for Star Wars Episode 8 is here !
- Amazon Debuts (Parent-Controlled) Shopping Accounts for Teens
- United States withdraws from UNESCO, the UN's cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias
- Face ID may make its way to the 2018 iPad Pro