White House chief of staff John Kelly, making a rare appearance before reporters Thursday, rejected reports that he would soon be departing the White House.
"I think I speak for the administration, that that state can simply not have the ability to reach the homeland", Kelly said.
There have been recent rumors and reports about the retired four-starMarine Corps general and the challenges of being Trump's chief of staff.
Trump has hinted at a preference for military options, although a strike on North Korea could leave close USA ally South Korea vulnerable to North Korean military retaliation.
"People should be concerned about a state that has developed a pretty good ICBM capability", Kelly said, addressing the threat to Guam as well as the USA mainland.
Twitter working on a new bookmarking feature for tweets
But from now, Twitter users will be able to bookmark the tweets so they can do whatever they want with the bookmarked tweets . Twitter's move to add bookmarking to its service comes just weeks after the company began to test longer tweets .
Kelly took issue with the notion that he is a "failure" for not controlling Trump's frequent tweeting, which has not stopped during his tenure as chief of staff. "And I'm not so frustrated in this job that I'm thinking of leaving".
"One of his frustrations is you".
After his inauguration in January, he joined White House in July with Kelly, who started his office as Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security, Kelly.
The president has reportedly bristled at the more structured flow of information to the president, and some on the far-right have lamented that Kelly has seemingly restricted some of Trump's access to right-leaning media outlets, thought Trump is still a regular viewer of Fox News' opinion programs.
"Me personally?" the reporter questioning him asked.
During period of US President George W. Bush, Ministry had long served in many stages, while duties of Congress were also included. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are operating off of contacts, leaks, whatever you call them, but I will just offer to you the advice, I'd say maybe develop some better sources". The chief of staff did so with a smile and a salute.
- Dodgers Take Care of Business, Complete Sweep
- Google Assistant App Appears on Google Play, New Assistant Features Announced
- Trump says 'only one thing will work' against North Korea
- Angelina Jolie Offered To Serve As Bait For Wanted Ugandan Warlord
- Trump order protects 'freedom to discriminate' against LGBT people
- Face ID may make its way to the 2018 iPad Pro
- Galen Rupp ends American men's drought in Chicago Marathon
- Trump smiles, winks when asked about 'calm before the storm' remark
- Who Is Jason Behrendorff - India's Tormentor at Guwahati
- Trump admin to reverse birth control mandate