President Trump's feud with Republican Sen. His recent criticism led to Trump tweeting Sunday that he denied the senator his endorsement and rejected him as a candidate for secretary of state, blaming Corker for passage of the Iran nuclear deal and adding that the senator "didn't have the guts" to run for reelection.
Some top Republicans are already sending mixed messages in their complaints about the Trump tax plan, even though the final version of the revenue reform measure has yet to be written.
Corker's comments, first made via Twitter and later in an interview with the New York Times, came in response to an extraordinary feud instigated by Trump and marked the sharpest rebuke of this president by a senior Republican officeholder.
It's not unusual for Trump to engage in a Twitter attack, but given the high-profile roles in the USA government the two men hold, it's all but unprecedented in recent memory. "That's what helped I think put things in motion".
Only eight percent think Trump is making the situation better, said the poll. After the outbreak of violent protests in Charlottesville, Va., Corker said that he didn't feel that Trump had demonstrated the "competence" or "stability" needed for a successful presidency.
Blackberry Motion With 4000 mAh Battery & Touchscreen Display Launched
There is a fingerprint sensor on the front along with Android Nougat 7.1, the same software that came on the BlackBerry KEYone . The side effect is that BlackBerry might not be able to supply as many handsets as it wants, at least initially.
Every Republican senator up for re-election in 2018, with the exception of Sen.
Corker that evening spoke with New York Times reporters and said he is concerned that Trump is running his White House and the federal government like "a reality show". "I understand we're on the record".
"I understand we're on the record".
"The President called Senator Corker on Monday afternoon and asked him to reconsider his decision not to seek re-election and reaffirmed that he would have endorsed him, as he has said many times", Womack said in a statement. Former Trump strategist Steve Bannon called on Corker to resign, while House Budget Chairman Diane Black (R-Tenn.) took Trump's side over her home state colleague.
- Trump says 'only one thing will work' against North Korea
- Face ID may make its way to the 2018 iPad Pro
- Google Assistant App Appears on Google Play, New Assistant Features Announced
- Centurion Karunaratne leads the way for Sri Lanka
- Stunning Samsung HMD Odyssey Microsoft Mixed Reality headset goes official, out soon
- India failed to cause problems for opponents, says Luis Norton De Matos
- Australia dash Syria's hopes of 2018 World Cup qualification
- Twitter working on a new bookmarking feature for tweets
- Google Releases a Multitude of Devices to Counter Amazon, Apple, and... GoPro?
- Galen Rupp ends American men's drought in Chicago Marathon