MS Dhoni is set to make his 80th T20I appearance in this match; he'll become only the 5th player to make that many (Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal and Dilshan).
The Men in Blue have won four out of the five ODIs played between them and the Kangaroos on the latter's tour to India.
Kohli has scored 1852 runs at an average of 54.47 while he was not out for 13 times in 47 innings of 51 matches in global T20.
It was a good bounce back from Australia after they lost the first T20I on Saturday.
India's wrist spinners - Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav - failed to generate any purchase from the wicket like their Aussie counterpart Adam Zampa.
David Warner won the toss and made a decision to field first.
Galen Rupp ends American men's drought in Chicago Marathon
Stanley Biwott, a 2:03:51 marathoner and victor of New York City in 2015, dropped out shortly after. She broke 1984 Olympic medalist Joan Benoit Samuelson's Chicago course record for an American.
India on the other hand, failed to get going with Dhoni being stumped for the first time in a T20 global after adding 33 runs for the fifth wicket with Jadhav. 3-0 in the T-20 series in Australia in 2016, 2-1 in the Test series on Indian soil and 4-1 in the recent ODI series.
In the absence of skipper Steve Smith, who has returned to Australia with a shoulder injury, the visitors' over-reliance on openers Warner and Aaron Finch was exposed as the middle-order came up with a spineless display in Ranchi.
But Henriques, who was promoted over Glenn Maxwell, slammed four delectable sixes and as many number of boundaries to take the wind out of India's sail. He then removed Manish Pandey with a delivery that held its line outside the off stump and also sent back the risky Shikhar Dhawan. Behrendorff trapped Rohit Sharma (8) lbw and then caught a return catch off Virat Kohli (0) as the duo fell in the space of three balls in the first over.
Australia won the toss and elected to field against India in the second Twenty20 global match at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium here on Tuesday.
"We're left-armers, we both swing it a bit but Mitch bowls a bit quicker than I do", Behrendorff said.
Pacemen Nathan Coulter-Nile, Andre Tye and Marcus Stoinis took a wicket each.
- Sheriff: Hard to Believe Las Vegas Gunman Planned Attack Alone
- Turkey to Impose Further Sanctions on Iraqi Kurdistan
- India U-17 team undergoes practice at JLN training pitch
- Trump order protects 'freedom to discriminate' against LGBT people
- May makes light of keynote speech cough with medicine-themed tweet
- The trailer for Star Wars Episode 8 is here !
- Twitter working on a new bookmarking feature for tweets
- Stunning Samsung HMD Odyssey Microsoft Mixed Reality headset goes official, out soon
- Dianne Feinstein to Seek Sixth Senate Term Amid Criticism From Left
- Blackberry Motion With 4000 mAh Battery & Touchscreen Display Launched