Only a few days ago, images of the Blackberry Motion surfaced on the web. Since it is a BlackBerry device, let's say that you get an 8 MP front-facing camera for video conferencing. The side effect is that BlackBerry might not be able to supply as many handsets as it wants, at least initially.
As for hardware, the Motion sports a 5.5in IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 Full HD resolution.
Motion is truly a mid-powered device with specifications including a Snapdragon 625 processor and 32GB storage paired with 4GB RAM.
Last-minute leaks confirm Google Home Mini name, design, pricing and release date
A Twitter user going by the name Raymond Durk spotted a new Google Home Mini in Google Home app, Android Police reports. Apart from the Home Mini, Google is also said to unveil a Pixelbook in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage variants.
It features a 12MP rear camera with a f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash. There is a fingerprint sensor on the front along with Android Nougat 7.1, the same software that came on the BlackBerry KEYone. The Blackberry Motion will be the first TCL phone with water resistance, and a large 4000mAh battery. According to AndroidCentral, the BlackBerry Motion will be priced at about $460, and will be available first in Middle Eastern markets such as UAE and Saudi Arabia. For now, there is no mention from the company regarding the available of the device in the global markets.
TCL Corporation launched the Blackberry Motion without the company's trademark qwerty keypad.
Blackberry's latest smartphone - the Motion - has been revealed in a leaked picture. The smart phone is also water resistant which increases the durability of the device. You can even juice it to 50 percent capacity in just 40 minutes with Quick Charge 3.0. A feature called Locker allow users to securely store their documents and photos on the native storage and make use of a PIN code or fingerprint scanner to access them. I was impressed with the battery life offered by KEYone, and hopefully, the Motion delivers the same.
- US Auto Makers Step Up Plans for Electric Vehicles
- Galen Rupp ends American men's drought in Chicago Marathon
- Trump says 'only one thing will work' against North Korea
- Bayern Munich confirm Jupp Heynckes as manager until end of season
- India failed to cause problems for opponents, says Luis Norton De Matos
- Hurricane Maria's Aftermath In Puerto Rico — Intersection
- May makes light of keynote speech cough with medicine-themed tweet
- Google Assistant App Appears on Google Play, New Assistant Features Announced
- Trump smiles, winks when asked about 'calm before the storm' remark
- Matic warns Man Utd's rivals that he will get even better