Dilruwan went on to score 58 off 76 balls, which included seven boundaries, before Sri Lanka began to lose wickets in a hurry.
Lanka made their intent clear from the beginning by playing positive cricket as they are bidding to win the two-match series after taking a 1-0 lead by beating the hosts in the first match. Pakistanhave never lost a Test series in the United Arab Emirates.
The Pakistani spin-wizard earlier claimed a five-wicket haul in the Abu Dhabi Test against Sri Lanka (5-51), Dominica Test against West Indies (5-92), Barbados Test against West Indies (7-94), and Jamaica Test against West Indies (6-63).
Bayern Munich confirm Jupp Heynckes as manager until end of season
Jupp Heynckes poseing with four trophies after giving his farewell press conference in Munich, southern Germany, on June 4, 2013. Heynckes said: "I would not have returned to any other club in the world, but the FC Bayern München is a heart affair for me.
With no other frontline spinner in the side, leg-spinner Yasir Shah has been forced to the bulk of the bowling.
All these individual pieces have combined to form a nightmare for Pakistan where the fast bowlers look far from effective, one spinner bowls 50 overs or more and part-timers bowl far too many overs.
These all are some terms of the Pakistan vs Sri Lanka match which is maintain its stranglehold. Incredibly, having bowled 84 overs in the first Test, he had already delivered 55.3 overs in Dubai.
Amir left the field in the afternoon session due to a shin injury that will prevent the paceman from bowling in the second innings and keep him out of the one-day worldwide series. Sami Aslam fetched the first boundary of the day when he guided Gamage past the slip and the gully, and in the following over, he stepped down to Dilruwan for his second four. Captain Sarfraz Ahmed hopes Pakistan move on from the defeat in his first Test as captain. Attempting to deliver the fifth ball of his 19th over, Wahab aborted his run up five times, failing, inexplicably, to get into his usual delivery slide. The momentum and belief their openers provided on Saturday (October 8) after stitching a fifty-run partnership before stumps were lost on the third morning of the Test match. Six teams have tried beforehand, and six teams have failed, Sri Lanka also failed to perform.
- Turkey to Impose Further Sanctions on Iraqi Kurdistan
- India failed to cause problems for opponents, says Luis Norton De Matos
- Far-right bloggers blame innocent man for Las Vegas shooting
- Google Assistant App Appears on Google Play, New Assistant Features Announced
- Who is San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz Soto?
- For One Day Only, McDonald's Will Sell Szechuan Sauce Again
- Galen Rupp ends American men's drought in Chicago Marathon
- Stunning Samsung HMD Odyssey Microsoft Mixed Reality headset goes official, out soon
- Road-weary Dolphins face Saints in London
- Trump order protects 'freedom to discriminate' against LGBT people