Thursday night, the us president has launched a note of enigmatic saying that the present moment could be " the calm before the storm ", without giving further explanations.
Donald Trump and Melania Trump host a Hispanic Heritage Month event at the White House on October 6. He also compared their death toll to that of Hurricane Katrina and said the Puerto Ricans should be "proud" only 16 of their people were killed.
President Trump said, "That's so fantastic". "Maybe it's the calm before the storm".
"Not just the nuclear deal as bad behavior, but the ballistic missile testing, destabilizing of the region, Number One state sponsor of terrorism, cyber attacks, illicit nuclear program", she continued.
A second reporter asked Trump if the "storm" was in reference to action regarding Iran or the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).Читайте также: Meet the new member of the Amazon Echo family: Echo Spot
During the event honouring the Hispanic community for its contributions to the US, Trump said: "You teach our children".
"We are also praying for the people of Puerto Rico", said Trump, putting poor emphasis on the first two syllables of the word "Puerto".
Second-guessing Trump is one of possibly the most tricky adventures for anyone to undertake in this White House. Another added: "Just because you say Puerto Rico with a Spanish accent doesn't make you likeable".
Mr Trump's ominous comments come during a time of strained relations between the USA and two countries, Iran and North Korea.
The UN Security Council has unanimously passed a US-drafted resolution that imposes strongest sanctions ever on North Korea, with measures targeting its last remaining major exports and reducing about 30 per cent of oil provided to it.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Up to 100000 additional refugees waiting to flee Myanmar
- Sheriff: Hard to Believe Las Vegas Gunman Planned Attack Alone
- Who is San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz Soto?
- For One Day Only, McDonald's Will Sell Szechuan Sauce Again
- Stunning Samsung HMD Odyssey Microsoft Mixed Reality headset goes official, out soon
- India U-17 team undergoes practice at JLN training pitch
- Far-right bloggers blame innocent man for Las Vegas shooting
- Trump order protects 'freedom to discriminate' against LGBT people
- US Auto Makers Step Up Plans for Electric Vehicles
- Matic warns Man Utd's rivals that he will get even better