Music enthusiasts who love using Spotify will be happy to know that the app's voice commands will soon work with any device that supports the Google Assistant. The company has recently added another voice under the Google Assistant Voice settings menu in the Google Assistant preferences. The voice assistant was released previous year for the Pixel devices then was later rolled out to all the phones running the newer Android versions.
After launching some great products at it's hardware event yesterday, Google has released it's Google Assistant app on the play store. Just say "OK Google, play Spotify" any time, anywhere and you will be able to enjoy your favorite tunes away from Home.
Here are some of the key moments from Google's global product launch that tell the story of what Google has done in 2017 to make a very exciting 2018. Instead, it just installs a widget you can add to your home screen, in case you find it inconvenient to launch Assistant from other places. Until now the app used to come pre-installed on Android phones but now you can easily download it and use it. Throughout the course of the event, various titbits of information on upgrades to Google Assistant were dropped in each presentation. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, "Ok Google".
Air France flight with engine damage makes emergency landing
The images appeared to show that the inlet, or front part, of the engine had torn off, but the main part of the engine was intact. The plane was about an hour off the coast of Canada when the incident occurred, Miguel Amador, a passenger on the flight, said.
Google is also introducing Assistant Apps for Families that that comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act in the U.S. - as one would expect, these apps are now limited to the United States. As in the changelog Google notes, this is its first release of Google Assistant and so likely it will continue for updating the app. Not only that, but, as noticed by 9to5Google, Google actually removed the "Watches" category from its online store altogether.
The Google Assistant now has a new voice.
- State Alum, OSU assistant appears in court in federal bribery scandal
- Meet the new member of the Amazon Echo family: Echo Spot
- Rock climber falls from Higher Cathedral Spire in Yosemite
- Smartphone Apple iPhone Plus 8 goes off the screen
- US Auto Makers Step Up Plans for Electric Vehicles
- Westbrook Signs 5-Year Extension With Thunder
- Matic warns Man Utd's rivals that he will get even better
- Volkswagen to take €2.5bn hit from emissions scandal
- Last-minute leaks confirm Google Home Mini name, design, pricing and release date
- Who is San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz Soto?