He oversaw six very convincing wins and one draw, and are now second in the table, with Man City in first position thanks only to a marginally better goal difference.
This is the Manchester United that has been missing at Old Trafford.
Many will point to their late scoring for "inflating" the scorelines, but numerous best teams take a lead and then feast late on as the opposition chase or tire.
The Special One is living up to his name in his second season at the helm. However, players like Phil Jones and Ashley Young among others have seemingly found new life under Mourinho. The latter was where, ironically, he scored a ideal hat-trick against Manchester United in Sir Alex Ferguson's last game in charge of the club in a 5-5 draw.
Last-minute leaks confirm Google Home Mini name, design, pricing and release date
A Twitter user going by the name Raymond Durk spotted a new Google Home Mini in Google Home app, Android Police reports. Apart from the Home Mini, Google is also said to unveil a Pixelbook in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage variants.
Despite playing regularly this season he has already been rested for midweek Champions League clashes with Basel and CSKA Moscow, as well as the Carabao Cup third-round tie with Burton Albion, with Matteo Darmian or Ashley Young stepping in at right-back.
Zlatan's role may be limited this season, but Pogba was looking worth every penny spent to bring him to Old Trafford last summer before his injury.
United head into the global break with a sense of optimism that hasn't been associated with the club in years.
So when speaking with local journalists this Monday, Mourinho was asked about the matches against the Eagles, but still claimed they will be the toughest opponents in the group. The manager has even managed to get the best out of the likes of 6'4-tall Marouane Fellaini, who had under performed under the previous two United managers.
It is a very fair critique of United's season to preach caution and want to wait until they take on someone in the top half, nevermind the top six. This is the first time since the 2012/13 season that United have remained unbeaten in their opening five league fixtures - a rather sobering fact when you consider that under Sir Alex Ferguson, they didn't finish outside of the top three in 21 consecutive seasons.
- Turkey to Impose Further Sanctions on Iraqi Kurdistan
- 'Venom' movie reportedly adds four-time Oscar nominee Michelle Williams
- Akash Ambani to launch iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in India
- Far-right bloggers blame innocent man for Las Vegas shooting
- Iraq Plans to Take Control of the Autonomous Kurdistan's Boundary
- Trump Waives Pro-Union Shipping Regulations To Send Aid To Puerto Rico
- Rock climber falls from Higher Cathedral Spire in Yosemite
- Meet the new member of the Amazon Echo family: Echo Spot
- TODAY'S FORECAST: Sunny, high near 70
- Interpol Approves Membership for Palestine