"I think there is an episode in the first half (against Southampton) that could transform a game (Fellaini injury) because we are winning one-nil when that happened because we could have controlled game easily, in the second half we have to be humble".
Fellaini is himself only filling in for the injured Paul Pogba, so this injury comes at a particularly inopportune time.
For Manchester United, this is a massive fixture - where a win could mean a huge step towards progression to the knockout rounds, which as Mourinho described, is the "bare minimum" this campaign, in Europe's Premier competition.
"We don't have Fellaini, we don't have Pogba and we don't have Carrick, all three midfield players we lose for this match, so there are not many solutions", said Mourinho.
United returned to the competition after a season in the Europa League with a 3-0 win over Basel in their opening game in Group A earlier this month, and take on CSKA Moscow in Russian Federation on Wednesday. "They are all missing for this match". United top Group A on goal difference from CSKA after beating Basel 3-0 in their opening game.
Over five lakh Londoners sign petition to save Uber
Hands accused Khan of putting 40,000 people out of work and leaving 3.5 million users of Uber stranded "at the flick of a pen". In a statement to media, Tom Elvidge, Uber London's GM has expressed the concern about Uber drivers in London.
"It was a mixture of our quality and dominating like we do but accepting when the opponent has a strong moment you have to cope with it".
Manchester United defender Eric Bailly says finally being able to make his Champions League debut is "a dream".
Goncharenko is hopeful right-back Mario Fernandes will be fit to play after he was forced off with concussion in Saturday's 0-0 draw at Dynamo Moscow.
If United start slowly, CSKA can easily come out with at least a point from the game with the side they have.
Mkhitaryan was speaking at United's pre-match press conference, where traditionally the player who talks to the media goes on to start the upcoming game. CSKA cruised past AEK Athens and BSC Young Boys in the Champions League qualifying rounds without conceding a goal, before claiming that potentially crucial 2-1 away win over Benfica in their first group game. Money doesn't score goals Arjen Robben has poked fun at bigspending Paris Saint-Germain on the eve of Bayern Munich's key Champions League away match in the French capital.
- Korea threatens USA with 'horrible nuclear strike and miserable and final ruin'
- Boy beaten with hammer while protecting sister dies
- Natural disaster detected near N Korea nuclear test site
- Saquon Barkley Slayed The Demons of Kinnick Stadium
- Erdogan says Turkey to consider sanctions over Kurdish independence vote: Anadolu
- Hundreds Dead In Massive Earthquake Near Mexico City
- Ryanair To Take A Weeks Leave Off Pilots To Solve "Mess-Up"
- Amazon to offer discounts up to 40% on smartphones
- Last gasp for the Republican health care effort
- Dem lawmaker: Trump should help Puerto Rico instead of dividing country