His presence had sparked intense speculation about whether the couple - who have publicly acknowledged their relationship and have been photographed together in the past - would appear together at an official event.
The happy couple were snapped at the Invictus Games in Toronto, Canada, with Prince Harry not shying away from public displays of affection.
We've been waiting so long to see Meghan Markle and Prince Harry together and the first photos of the pair do not disappoint.
Hundreds Dead In Massive Earthquake Near Mexico City
The powerful 8.1 quake from earlier this month - the strongest to hit the country in 8 decades - left almost 100 people dead. Another natural disaster struck Mexico on Tuesday afternoon with a 7.1 magnitude at a depth of approximately 50 kilometers.
The couple looked totally comfortable as they held hands and whispered to each other during the match. Well, nearly together, because they didn't exactly interact.
Prince Harry couldn't wipe the smirk off his face as he looked lovingly into Meghan Markle's eyes.
Prince Harry, right, arrives with his girlfriend Meghan Markle arrive to wheelchair tennis during the Invictus Games in Toronto on Monday, September 25, 2017.
Prince Harry stopped to shake the hand of the Kiwi competitor who took the opportunity to introduce the taniwha he had been carrying around Toronto with him. She recently broke her silence on the romance, telling Vanity Fair, "We're a couple". Oliver Lawler, 8, and his older brother, Bailey, 10, both got to talk and shake hands with Meghan and Harry.
"I'm sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand. this is our time". But then Harry is a dissident royal; some reports stated he made the devil sign during a photocall with Melania Trump a few days earlier.
- Catalan police ordered to crack down on disputed ballot
- Pop culture: OKC child ventriloquist Darci Lynne Farmer wins 'America's Got Talent'
- Boy beaten with hammer while protecting sister dies
- Dem lawmaker: Trump should help Puerto Rico instead of dividing country
- Uber's CEO Apologizes After London Ban, Mayor Backs Talks
- Kenya Supreme Court nixed poll because it couldn't see data
- Last gasp for the Republican health care effort
- Hurricane Maria could cause unsafe currents along U.S. coast
- Altherr's grand slam lifts Phillies past Dodgers 4-3
- Ryanair To Take A Weeks Leave Off Pilots To Solve "Mess-Up"