An global human rights group says two airstrikes by the USA -led coalition on northern Syria earlier this year killed 84 civilians, including 30 children.
Turkish MPs had previously allowed the Turkish military to conduct cross-border operations in Syria for a one-year period from October 2, 2016, until October 31, 2017.
The Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday that Asapov had been killed by Islamic State shelling near Deir al-Zor; his death was revealed around the time Moscow disclosed what it said was photographic evidence showing USA special operations located at Islamic State positions in Syria.
His death was "the price paid in blood" for US hypocrisy, Russia's deputy foreign minister said.
Syrian forces have now crossed over to the eastern side of the river, placing them about 2.5 miles away from US -backed forces.
In recognition of his services, Lieutenant-General Asapov is to be presented with a posthumous state decoration, the SUN reported.
The SDF later said it had responded to the source of fire that targeted it from near the city of Deir Ezzor on Monday morning without specifying which forces it had attacked.
A top Russian general has been killed by an ISIS mortar strike in Syria as he tried to help Bashar al-Assad troops fight in the war-torn country.
Google launches Android One Moto X4 smartphone for Project Fi users
Running Android 7.1 Nougat operating system out-of-the-box, the Moto E4 Plus is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek processor. Motorola has offered some brilliant build quality on this new smartphone, which now comes with IP68 water and dust resistance.
Despite that the U.S. strongholds being located in the ISIS areas, no screening patrol has been organized at them.
Sillo added that ISIL, which is also known as ISIS, had been controlling Conoco since 2014.
Russian Federation and the United States are maintaining close and intensive military contacts at various levels on actions in Syria, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov said on Monday.
SDF fighters have been making their way down the east bank of the Euphrates River in Deir el-Zour, while Syrian troops are mainly operating on the western bank.
Syria's largest oil field, the al-Omar, is located on the eastern side of the river.
"We will not stand by with our arms crossed and we will use our legitimate right to self-defence", it said.
On Saturday, the army also announced it took Maadan town, in southern Raqqa along the provincial boundary with Deir al Zor Province.
- Egypt's El-Sisi Meets with US Jewish Leaders, Netanyahu
- India says Rohingya refugees threat to national security
- Kylie Jenner Pregnant, Expecting First Child with Travis Scott
- Dem lawmaker: Trump should help Puerto Rico instead of dividing country
- Last gasp for the Republican health care effort
- Erdogan says Turkey to consider sanctions over Kurdish independence vote: Anadolu
- Over five lakh Londoners sign petition to save Uber
- Altherr's grand slam lifts Phillies past Dodgers 4-3
- The GOP's Last-Ditch Effort To Repeal ObamaCare Is Surprisingly Good
- Hurricane Maria Dominica Photos: Historically Strong Storm Causes 'Widespread Devastation'