In a move to win over customers, Flipkart's most awaited the big Billion day sale has been started and may offer a tough competition to Amazon great Indian Sale which has started on the same recently disclosed that it will sale Mobile, Electronics, Clothes, and furniture at discounted price in Amazon great Indian Sale 2017.
Sure the iPhone 8 brings with it AR tricks, updated cameras and the new A11 Bionic chipset but the iPhone 7 at its new price will save you a whopping 26,000 off the base model of the iPhone 8. Priced at Rs 31,600, it can be purchased at Rs 22,990.
Honor 6X (64GB): The listed price of 64GB variant Honor 6X is reduced by Rs 1,000 and being offered at Rs 12,999.
Amazon to offer discounts up to 40% on smartphones
The year 2017 variant of MacBook Air is available at a discount of Rs 27,210.
Flipkart is also offering up to Rs 15,300 additionally off on its "Buy with Exchange" offer, where turning in old phones at the time of purchase will garner more offers.
Flipkart has tasked executives with registering a lead of "70-30" over Amazon India, while Amazon has promised to fight with the force of "two Amazons" from a year ago, setting the stage for an epic battle that will also see action from new entrant Alibaba-backed Paytm Mall, as well as Snapdeal and ShopClues. If we buy the Kindle Paperwhite along with the official device cover, then we can get the additional promotional content whose cost is Rs 2,000. As well Samsung's HD ready TV's will also go on sale, but they don't offer value for money as consumers are looking for smart TV's these days.
To refresh on the specifications, the Honor 8 Pro was launched in July this year and only the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage of the smartphone has been unveiled in the country. Its price was reduced to Rs 67,300 by Apple under GST regime.
Again the company is offering Rs 15,300 off on exchange offers and EMIs starting from Rs 2051 per month. They are also offering "No Cost EMI" across thousands of products. Flipkart: Redmi 4 64 gb is rolled out for a flat Rs 2,000 off at Rs 10,999. iPhone 7 32 gb is being rolled out for flat Rs 17,201 off at Rs 38,999, while the iPhone 7 128 gb is being offered for a flat Rs 16,201 off at Rs 59,999. The Infinix Note 4 (3GB+32GB) is also at Rs. 1,000 discount, priced at Rs. 7,999. During the Big Billion Days, from Sept 21-24, there will be special deals on both these smartphones. There is a 60 per cent off on shirts, 50 per cent off on bags and shoes selling as low as Rs 299!
Hurricane Maria Dominica Photos: Historically Strong Storm Causes 'Widespread Devastation'
With maximum sustained winds of 155 miles per hour (250 km per hour), the storm slammed into the island as a Category 5 hurricane. Hurricane Maria is causing major disruption across the Eastern Caribbean and cruise ports in San Juan and the U.S.
- Pop culture: OKC child ventriloquist Darci Lynne Farmer wins 'America's Got Talent'
- Thyssenkrupp, Tata Steel agree to forge Europe's No. 2 steelmaker
- Crystal Palace 19/10 to win against Southampton in Saturday's Premier League clash
- Russian Federation begins large scale Zapad 2017 military exercise in Belarus
- David Johnson (wrist) officially placed on injured reserve by Arizona
- Colorado's connection to NASA's Cassini mission to Saturn
- Last gasp for the Republican health care effort
- Jammu and Kashmir: Pakistan's ceasefire violation kills BSF soldier in Arnia sector
- Apache Struts Security Flaw That Equifax Failed to Patch Responsible for Hack
- Iraq's Kurdish parliament backs September 25 independence referendum