Katie is also supportive of Jamie taking the first step to communicate with her ex, whom she split with in 2012 after six years of marriage.
Katie and Jamie were seen holding hands and acting totally cute together on the beach in Malibu, Calif. on Monday (September 4).
In recent months, Jamie has insisted that the continuous speculation amounted to little more than "fake news" and was "one hundred per cent not true".
The Daily Mail, citing a report from Radar Online, says that Holmes may have had to keep her relationship with Foxx secret because her divorce settlement with Cruise included a clause banning her from publicly dating for five years.
Moses shines as Nigeria move closer to World Cup
As if that was not enough, Mikel Obi , with a corner kick taken by Victor Moses , slipped in the second goal at the 41 minute. Ghana , who have been to the last three World Cups, are way off the pace in Group E after being held at home by Congo .
The "First Daughter" star was wearing a cute blue dress, a fedora hat, and a pair of black sunglasses.
Thankfully, Holmes is officially out for under any Cruise clauses and can now pretend like Jamie Foxx is a good singer in public.
Three years later in 2016, Jamie's friend Claudia Jordan, star of Real Housewives of Atlanta, seemed to let the cat out of the bag. I like that he seems very happy'. They were seen at The Commons at Calabasas around the same time although they were not seen together.
"Katie and Jamie were holding hands" and "drinking together", the source told E! It is believed the two have been quietly dating for four years. Earlier this year, in April, they were caught on camera having dinner together in the East Village in New York City.
One reason cited has been Foxx worked with Holmes' ex-husband Tom Cruise in the 2004 movie Collateral and the men were thought to be friendly.
- United States to Deploy Four Additional THAAD Systems in South Korea
- Say Goodbye to Star Wars and Marvel Movies on Netflix
- Facebook Says Sold Political Ads To Russian Company in 2016 Election
- Military Strike Against N Korea 'Not First Choice': Trump Tells Xi Jinping
- Trump should emulate North Dakota on tax reform
- China recounts Pakistan's sacrifices against terrorism ahead of BRICS summit
- Hungary and Slovakia Lose in Fight Over EU Migrant Quotas
- Minnesota National Guard Deployed to Texas
- The announcement of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy J7+
- As deadline looms, Trump may punt fate of Iran deal to Congress