The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child, Kensington Palace has announced.
Kensington Palace confirmed the news in a statement today, the Queen is said to be "delighted" with the news.
As with her previous two pregnancies, the duchess, 35, is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, or severe morning sickness.
This is published unedited from the PTI feed.
The couple, who released the news via their office at Kensington Palace, did not say when the baby was due.
Gas prices spike in London to $131.9/L
The average price in Montreal was expected to climb as high as $1.42 a litre at some point over the Labour Day long weekend. While Canada isn't expected to experience the same supply problems, Americans could look north for more gasoline, he said.
Thomas's Battersea will welcome the young prince and his parents on Thursday. Also popular was Diana, after Prince William's mother, particularly given the timing of the announcement.
William and Kate were married in April 2011.
The royals have said from the time of their engagement that they wanted to have a family - the only question was how many children they wished for.
On a royal tour of Poland in July 2017, Kate joked about having a third - after being given a present designed for newborns. "We will just have to have more babies", she said laughing. However, Prince Harry will be pushed further down the line of succession by his newest nephew or niece.
The unborn child will become fifth in line to the throne.
- Transgenders can stay in U.S. military for now: Mattis
- Florida suspends 2 more for MI game, including leading rusher
- United States shoots down ballistic missile in test amid recent North Korean provocations
- Tuesday in CE: Google Launches an ARCore Developers Kit for Android Devs
- Corinne Olympios doesn't blame DeMario over sex scandal
- Turkey protests U.S. indictment charging Erdogan's security
- Iran rejects US demand for inspection of its military sites
- Minnesota National Guard Deployed to Texas
- Apple Joins Latest Battle Over Net Neutrality
- Family of Six Drowns Fleeing Hurricane Harvey Floods